Chapter 7 - Aftermath

Brayden's POV

I have nothing to do since I went to the city of Blahi to take a break from the competition set.

I was chilling in the park since it has good vibes for me to calm down from a competition.

The city here is not bad, since I get to enjoy myself and go out of our house.

Spencer: Sup bro.

Brayden: Sup, my bro.

Spencer: How's life?

Brayden: Nothing much, since I have nothing to do.

Spencer: Right...

I saw Spencer sitting beside me since he wanted to spend time with me.

Spencer: So what are we going to do?

Brayden: Not sure, since there's a lot for us to try.

Spencer: I mean, that's fair why we have to make decisions, since there are a lot of things we can do.

Capri: Guys!

Brayden + Spencer: Huh?

Spencer: Oh hello Capri! I didn't expect that you were excited.

Brayden: What makes you feel excited?

Capri: I gotta show you something which is chaotic!

Brayden: Sure, go ahead.

Capri pulls out her phone and shows us the video of Pierce doing the "Take a L" dance with a breadstick that is shaped like a L.

Spencer and I laughed our asses off about the video that Capri showed us.

Spencer: I was not expecting that Pierce would be dancing like that.

Brayden: Yeah, me too.

Spencer: So what's the context?

Capri: Pierce did the "Take the L" dance for Colton since Colton was eliminated yesterday.

Spencer: That's brutal.

Brayden: That's why Pierce hated Colton with a burning passion.

Capri: Don't worry, I'm not laughing at the fact that Colton is eliminated, causing Pierce to dance. But I laugh at how he dances.

Brayden + Spencer: Phew..

Capri: So what are we going to do?

Spencer: May I ask a question?

Brayden: Sure.

Capri: You can.

Spencer: Have you noticed the posters around the city about the event?

Capri: There are some Japanese games except the theme is Pokemon?

Brayden: Now that's something I want to do right now, since I felt bored.

Spencer: Then we have come to the right place.

Capri: I would like to join too!

Spencer: You're welcome to join us.

The three of us went to the exact place where the event was taking place.