Chapter 3 - Aftermath

Fallon's POV

Man, it's boring since I can't do any kind of art because I'm armless. I can't do it without my arms to grab the art supplies for painting. Guess I'll talk with my friend, Gauri, since we have been getting around during the airport which she's not talkative which I understand.

I went to look for Gauri but I happened to find a torn page on the ground. I decided to bend down since I can't pick it up to read it.

(Dear diary,

I don't know if it's just me being lucky that I'm safe from elimination since I was safe two times. It may be a blessing but at the same time, it made me feel bad for Warren and Rosaria that they're eliminated from the tiebreaker. I wonder why they tried to vote me off the game.

Guess I'll start being a better teammate to my entire teammates..

From,
Gauri)

I feel sorry for her since others are helping, but she didn't, since she thought she was a burden to them, even if she had dodged elimination two times by the tiebreaker.

Guess I shouldn't disturb her, since she needs time to get over it that she'll survive and most of us are fine with that.

I decided to leave her since she'll need me if she wants for comfort.

I visited Warren by going to another cabin and waited outside.

Fallon: Is someone there?

Marcel: Yes?

I saw Marcel go out of his cabin.

Marcel: What do you need?

Fallon: Can I talk to Warren?

Marcel: Sure, I'll call him.

I waited as Marcel went inside the cabin to call Warren.

Warren: You need something, Fallon?

Fallon: About that, I need advice on how to comfort Gauri.

Warren: Has something happened?

Fallon: There is the torn paper of her diary outside of our cabin but I can't pick it up since I have no arms.

Warren: Alright, I'll get it.

I followed Warren as we went to my cabin and picked up a torn page.

Warren: Is this the one?

Fallon: That's the one.

I waited for Warren to read the torn paper so he'd know what was going on with Gauri.

Fallon: Also, Rosaria is eliminated as well.

Warren: How about the three of us who will root for her to go as far as the others?

Fallon: That's a good idea!

Rosaria: What are you guys up to?

Warren: Should we tell her?

Fallon: We should.

Warren gave Rosaria the torn page for her to know the situation.

Rosaria: Oh dear...

Warren: So what are we going to do to cheer her up? Like boosting her confidence?