Chapter 5 - Flowers for one's love

Recap: In the previous chapter, the remaining contestants gets to compete the fourth challenge, which is about matching their secrets by writing their own names on the paper. In the end of the challenge, Striking Piledrivers has 5 correct answers while Demolition Legends has 6 correct answers. Meaning, Demolition Legends are safe while Striking Piledrivers are up for elimination. Peggy was eliminated by two votes that saddens Destiny which Peggy will remind her that she have to move on and go far as the other contestants.

That's what you missed.

Molly's POV

I woke up and decided to go to the cafeteria to get some food.

When I arrived, I saw Colton and Adrian having a conversation while eating their breakfast until Pierce cuts him off.

Pierce: Hey guys!

Colton and Adrian looked at Pierce with their confused expressions.

Pierce: I bet you can't make a sentence without the letter "A".

Molly: (Oh no. Guess I shouldn't join them since I'm bad at those.)

Adrian: You thought you just did something there, didn't you?

Pierce: (Son of a- how?)

Adrian: Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but numerous sentences could be constructed without employing the first letter of the English lexicon.

Molly: (I didn't know he was smart..)

Pierce: (Lol Colton will never make the sentence without the first letter.)

Colton: Fuck you.

Pierce: AW COME ON!

Colton: You suck lol.

Pierce: How come you insulted me without the first letter!?

Colton: You have the lowest intelligence of the group. You sick fuck.

Adrian: DAMNNNNNNNN! WHAT THE HELL, WHAT THE HELL MY GUY-

Molly: (Maybe I should hurry up.)

Pierce: You piece of shit! This is why no one wants you as a detective, since detectives are not fucking real!

Colton: You son of a bitch!

I quickly finished the meal before I went out of the cafeteria.

Just as I went out of the cafeteria, I saw Pax go inside, who had just heard a fight.

Pax: Ahem.

Looks like Colton and Pierce are still roasting each other non stop while the few contestants cheer on neither of the two.

Pax: Both of you! Shut the fuck up!

I noticed Colton and Pierce stopped the roast battle they made as Bryon went in with a small box.

Bryon: What's the ruckus?

I guess everyone is speechless about what happened.

Bryon: On second thought, I'll wait for the right time.

I saw Bryon leave the cafeteria without saying anything. Guess it's very chaotic when I go out of the studio once.

End of Molly's POV