Chapter 12 - Elimination

Adrian's POV

Great, it's Ollie's fault for getting us into the elimination! He should've brought the food rather than just chips and cookies!

Now, how would I get far if I had a disadvantage?

Adrian: That stupid vegan cookie! He got us into the elimination!

Capri: Um, what is going on?

Adrian: I'm quite pissed at Ollie...

Capri: What did he do?

Adrian: He got us into elimination by going inside the cabin when he isn't supposed to.

Capri: I mean you're not wrong about having a disadvantage when you partner up with Ollie for the challenge.

Adrian: If I picked someone else, then I wouldn't be up for elimination with that gluttonous cookie!

Pierce: I agree with that shit! He stole my pillows and that bitch didn't even ask! If I had arms, I would have turned him into crumbs!

Adrian: God damn.

Capri: Have you been smoking too much pesto lately?

Pierce: Not you too! Who told you that!? Colton!? Or Marcel!? Whoever it is, I'll make sure that they can't see through their other eye.

Capri: Um probably... Marcel...

Pierce: That orphan black belt karate bitch!?

Capri: Good luck beating him as if he has the highest rank by wearing a black belt!

Pierce: I don't give two fucks about belts! I've been hit by one myself. No fucking difference!

Adrian: Except that is martial arts.

Pierce: Well, I'll try anyway, since I beat anyone who eats pineapples on pizza.

I saw Colton jump in front of Pierce.

Colton: You think you can take me bitch!? Bring it on motherfucker!

Pierce: You old ass four-eyed detective! Why don't I stick that magnifying glass up your ass!?

Colton: I dare you! Not without hands! Now fuck off you bloody donut!

Colton drops his glasses by accident.

Pierce goes behind Colton and kicks him right in his butt.

Colton: Son of the bitch!

Colton falls to the floor because he got kicked in his ass quite literally.

Pierce: Fuck you bitch! You said you could take me on! What a fucking dumbass!

Colton: You fucking donut!

Penny: Alright! Time for elimination!

Capri sighs as she helps Colton get up and picks up his glasses. She gave it to Colton.

Colton: Thanks Capri!

Capri: You're welcome.

Colton: How much do I owe you?

Capri: Like forty thousand.

Colton: Aw come on!

Capri: I was joking.