Chapter 3 - Elimination

Marcel's POV

Okay, I'm wondering why we are up for elimination again since last time, one of the members of our team got eliminated and now we are up for elimination for a second time.

Brynn: Hey, is there something wrong?

I noticed that Brynn was calling me since he's quite concerned about it now.

Marcel: Nothing, I'm good, really.

Brynn: If you say so..

Brynn left while I was wondering who got captured.

Then I heard the facts that my teammates were saying, I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Molly: How did Pierce get stuck in the cage by the shapeshifter?

Rosaria: Not sure. Should we ask him?

Gauri: Probably.

I was eavesdropping on my teammates and noticed that Pierce was one of the four who got captured.

Molly: Rosaria, you're lucky that it didn't mimic you..

Rosaria: Yeah, you are lucky as well... Also, since who knows?

Marcel: (So Rosaria and Molly are also captured in that challenge. Wait, if those three are captured, then who is the fourth?)

Beatrix: Guys! I'm sorry if I let you guys down!

Marcel: (Wait, what did she do?)

Rosaria: No that's fine. It's just that, we all messed up by not catching up to hide from it.

Beatrix: You're sure?

Rosaria: I'm sure.

Rosaria and Beatrix does a group hug with Molly since she's armless.

Marcel: (So that answers my question.)

Penny: Time for elimination!

I sighed as I follow everyone to the elimination zone.

End of Marcel's POV

During the Elimination

Penny: Welcome to your second elimination!

Fallon: (No need for that effort to kill the silence between us.)

Penny: Anyways, we still have 4 votes. (Which kinda sucks, no offense though.)

Penny: There are seven of you guys who are safe with zero votes, which is...

The remaining team of Demolition Legends are wondering who is going to be safe.

Penny: Marcel, Molly, Pierce, Fallon, Beatrix, and the couples, Brynn and Cain are safe with 0 votes.

Penny: The prizes are friendship bracelets that are stored in my box.

Penny gave them the random friendship bracelets to the safe contestants.

Gauri: (Again?)

Rosaria: Are you kidding me!?

Molly: We should have run instead of you two shushing me up.

Rosaria: Fair enough.

Penny: Both of you have two votes.

Rosaria: Wait what!? Are we going to get eliminated together!?

Penny: Of course not silly.

Rosaria: Then what are we going to do?

Penny: We'll do a different tiebreaker than the last elimination.

Penny: (And I hope there are 4 votes above.)

Gauri: (Of course, what did I expect?)

Penny: This time, it is a bet on a marble race. Don't worry, it won't take long because this one is short. It's simple, if your bet is right that the first marble made it, you're safe from elimination. Pick the color of the marble to bet.

Gauri: I'll go with Red.

Rosaria: Blue I guess..

Penny: Alright!

Penny puts the marbles in the marble race made of cardboard at the starting point.

They watched the marbles racing to the end of the marble race. Rosaria was scared since she was ahead at first but was behind at the end while Gauri was praying hard on the marble she bet.

In the end, the red marble made it first while the blue marble made it last.

Penny: Gauri is safe from elimination again! Rosaria is eliminated from the tiebreaker!

Rosaria: I guess I wasn't ready for this.

Gauri: I'm sorry if you have to deal with this.

Rosaria: It's fine since I wasn't thinking about it during the last challenge. At least I can hang out with Priya, since the challenges we had there don't suit me much.

Penny: You can go now since the elimination is over.

Everyone left the elimination zone.

The shapeshifter is lurking somewhere in the forest, ready to cause another chaos.

Brayden - 20th PlaceWarren - 19th PlaceRosaria - 18th PlaceRemaining Contestants: 17

Warren - 19th Place
Rosaria - 18th Place
Remaining Contestants: 17