Chapter 7 - Get Down or Stay Stranded

(Credits to CrystalIzKeewl for the challenge idea.
Before scrolling, it's basically BFB 11 but reverse, if you know what I mean.)

Recap: In the previous chapter, the remaining contestants get to compete in the sixth challenge, which is about playing the VR Game called "The House of the Dead 2". The Demolition Legends won with a higher score than Striking Piledrivers, causing them to be up for elimination. Spencer got eliminated by 2 votes. He decides to trust Priya to watch over Capri since he couldn't compete in the game.

That's what you missed.

Cain's POV

Man, it was fun two days ago to enjoy my break with my friends, even my boyfriend Brynn.

Just like as usual, I was resting with Brynn after I woke up from my sleep.

I saw Brynn sleeping peacefully while hugging the Alhaitham plush and I smiled at him. I hugged the Mika plush that we got from the arcade two days ago.

Then I saw Brynn wake up from his sleep while rubbing his own eyes.

Cain: Morning Bry.

Brynn: Morning my little sunshine.

Brynn gave me a kiss before he hugged me.

Colton: Love birds.

Cain: H-Hey!

Brynn: Ignore him.

Colton: I won't disturb you two, so excuse me as I'll go to the cafeteria.

Brynn: Don't worry, you're good.

We both saw Colton leave our cabin and it's currently two of us.

Brynn: Shall we go ahead to the cafeteria?

Cain: Of course Bry.

We both went out of our cabin before we went to the cafeteria to have breakfast.

Cain: I wonder what they have?

I saw Brynn grabbing two trays for both of us before lining up for a lunch lady to add the food.

After we get the food, we go to the table for us to eat our food.

At least it's not bad for breakfast.

Pierce: At least this is not worse than some sickos who put ketchup in spaghetti.

Colton got the bottle of ketchup and poured it on Pierce's spaghetti by knocking it out, since the ketchup bottle is made of glass.

Colton ran away to another table before Pierce looked down at his meal.

Pierce: For fack's sake!

Pierce: Why is there ketchup on my spaghetti!? I thought it was a handmade sauce with tomato sauce and other ingredients. This is the worst breakfast I ever have!

Cain: Well dang, he really hates those two things combined.

Brynn: Yeah...

After we finished our meals, we went out to see Penny, waiting for everyone, including us.

Once the remaining contestants, like us, are here waiting for the instructions from our host.