Prologue Part 1: Packing up for the vacation

Capri's POV

"Ah great, what a great day to get dunked on-"

Before I finish saying this, I fell off the my bed without knowing it.

"Ouch.."

I looked up and noticed that my roommate Cain was still asleep.

"Oh good he's still asleep."

Feeling relieved about not waking my roommate, I decided to check the mailbox by going outside to see if there was any junk mail I could get rid of.

I opened the mailbox and saw the letters that were for the four of us, but why does it look fancy thou?

Feeling unsure, I decided to take them with me and went back inside the house.

Once I went inside, I heard the TV being played and decided to check who turned on the TV.

Turns out, it was Cain who turn on the TV since he felt bored and decided to lighten up his mood by watching the TV if there are something special that we'll watch.

End of Capri's POV

Cain looked at Capri who woke up earlier than him.

Cain: Morning Capri!

Capri: Morning. Are there any news that are quite new and recent?

Cain: Not sure, but I remember that there's a new channel. Should I choose that?

Capri: Sure, why not?

Cain was switching the channels on the TV while Brayden and Spencer went in the living room.

Spencer: What is going on?

Capri: Cain wanted to show us the channel that he saw earlier.

Spencer: Huh? Alright then. I'll join you two.

Brayden: Same..

Both of them sat on the floor and Cain found the channel which showed the pink-haired girl on the TV.

∆On TV∆

???: Hello viewers! Today I'll be showing you guys the tour of the competition set for our first show.

???: I'm Penny, and this is one of my co-hosts, Pax!

Pax waves at the camera while holding the clipboard of the list for the set.

Penny: And that is Bryon, another co-host of mine!

Bryon was busy observing nature.

Penny: Uh Bryon?

Bryon: Oh uh, sorry about that, hello!

Bryon waves at the camera.