Chapter 6 - First Time with VR Experience

(Credits to JayX-42 for the challenge idea since I don't know what else to add for this chapter.)

Recap: In the previous chapter, the remaining contestants get to compete in the fifth challenge, which is about making their own custom flower bouquet. At the end of the challenge, Striking Piledrivers has a score of 8 out of ten, while Demolition Legends has a score of 7 out of 10. Meaning, Striking Piledrivers are safe while Demolition Legends are up for elimination. Beatrix was eliminated by three votes, and she had one request for Gauri to tell Rayna that she was eliminated.

That's what you missed.

Rayna's POV

I hope Beatrix and I will get far together, staying in the game. The sisters should stay together.

I saw Beatrix and decided to go to her.

Rayna: Hello sister!

Beatrix: Oh hello!

Rayna: Did you manage to be safe from elimination?

Beatrix: Oh um-

Gauri: About that. It's a bit complicated, so I should explain the situation.

I'm not sure about her explaining the situation but I hope it goes well.

Gauri: Beatrix is actually eliminated.

Rayna: Wait what!?

Gauri: I hate to say this but she's actually eliminated because she got three votes.

Rayna: No it can't be! It's a lie, right?

Beatrix: I hate to say it, sister, but what she said is true. I'm sorry if I can't live up to our oath that we should stay together in the game.

Rayna: It's fine, it's just that I'm not prepared to hear it, since I'm scared to be alone with no one I'm familiar with besides Beatrix.

Beatrix: It's okay, I'll stay instead, but before I go to stay with the eliminated contestants, I'll give you this.

She gave me the lucky charm that looked like a cookie clover with the colors she added.

Beatrix: This is a remembrance of me since I can't compete now.

Rayna: It's alright, you can enjoy the vacation too.

Beatrix: Good luck in the game, sister!

Rayna: Thanks!

I saw Beatrix go to the cabin to stay with the eliminated contestants, while Gauri went back to her own team.

End of Rayna's POV

Penny: Alright! It's time for the next challenge!

Adrian: (What is she excited about?)

Penny: We'll go to the city again for the challenge. I won't reveal it until we arrive at the exact place.

Pax: Don't mind my sister, she's always like this, since she's full of surprises.

Molly: Oh.

Penny: Time to get on the bus!

All the remaining contestants get on the bus, including Penny, Pax, and Bryon.