Bonus Chapter 1

Pax's POV

Looks like today's the birthday of our creator, since our creator will become 17 on this day. I hope everything goes well with her and with her friends and family.

I went to the exact place where we'd celebrate her 17th birthday.

Pax: Is everything prepared?

Rayna: Yep, I'm done with the cake!

Pax: What kind of cake?

Rayna: Blueberry Cheesecake! She likes those too!

Pax: I didn't know our creator liked that cake as well.

Beatrix: Done with the cake pops and macarons.

Pax: She has a sweet tooth?

Beatrix: Well, not only her, but also her family as well.

Pax: I didn't know that about her family.

Beatrix: Yeah.

Pax: Pierce, how's the progress of the meals?

Pierce: I made carbonara and pizza. I don't want to put pineapples on it like the others.

Pax: Even if it's a Hawaiian pizza?

Pierce: Yes! No difference!

Pax: Can you please have a can of pineapples if people want it as their preference?

Pierce: Fine...

Pierce put the can of pineapples on the table with the note saying "Put pineapples on pizza if you want it as the preference".

Pax: At least it's not offensive, it's their preference.

I saw Pierce sigh as he went to take a break by the picnic table.

Guess it's not his preference due to his culture in Italy.

I felt someone had hugged me from behind.

Bryon: Hello Pax!

Pax: Bryon?!

Bryon: How are you doing?

Pax: Nothing much. I was checking if the things were prepared for our creator's birthday.

Bryon: I see, we don't have to worry about it, we'll just chill and wait for our creator to come back from her badminton practice.

Brayden: Wait, is it true she's in badminton practice?

Bryon: What I learned is that she'll participate so she can learn her skills again, since it's been a long time ago for her.

Spencer: Fair enough. At least she found something in sports that she can enjoy, unlike volleyball and basketball.

Brayden: I mean she's inexperienced at other sports except for badminton.

Spencer: Oh.

Brayden: Don't worry, I'm sure she can handle it so she can try again.

Spencer: Yeah. Can we chill at the picnic table?

Brayden: Why the hell not?

I saw both of them go to the picnic table. Nothing went wrong, I guess.

Penny: We're proud of our creator!