Chapter 13 - The Boxing of Pain

(Credits to @JayX-42 for the challenge idea and his help of making the plot in the challenge.)

Recap: In the previous chapter, the remaining contestants had their teams break up. This causes them to compete with each other no matter what situation has happened. They get to compete in the 12th challenge, which is camping in the forest until morning. Adrian, Ollie, Rayna, and Destiny were up for elimination due to going inside the cabin. Destiny was eliminated with 2 more votes from two anonymous fans. Adrian decides not to pair up with Ollie for the better.

That's what you missed.

Adrian's POV

Finally, now I'm still remaining in the game, I shouldn't pair up with Ollie since he gave me a disadvantage.

But who should I pair up with, to be exact?

Or should I risk going alone?

I'll decide later, since I don't know what our next challenge is.

I get up from my bed since there's no time for me to stay in my bed for too long.

Heck, I don't want to be late for the next challenge.

I went out of the cabin and saw the remaining contestants, who were there on time.

I guess I'm not late. That's great news.

Now I can wait with them for the next challenge, since Penny is not here yet.

End of Adrian's POV

Penny arrived while carrying the box of mechanical arms.

Capri: Mechanical arms? Why is she carrying those?

Adrian: I'm not positive sure, but it's probably a part of the challenge.

Fallon: If it's something useful, then finally...

Penny: Before the next challenge, those who are armless will use mechanical arms. It's part of the challenge.

Molly: Can we keep these once we are done with the challenge?

Penny: Sure, if you don't want to struggle without arms. (For now.)

Pierce: Finally, I can use one fist to stick up Colton's ass.

Penny: Unless you're Pierce...

Pierce: Aw come on... I have no arms ever since this bullshit started... Give my arms back you sick fuck!

Pax: Don't you say it to my sister!

Pierce: What are you going to do about it, you flat ass motherfucker!?

Pax slaps Pierce.

Pierce: Ah! You son of a bitch!

Penny: For the next challenge, you guys are going to do a boxing tournament. Whoever loses in the tournament is up for elimination. And I made the board of the tournament with your names on it.

Penny shows them the board of the tournament with their names.

(First Round
Marcel vs Rayna
Fallon vs Molly
Ollie vs Capri
Priya vs Adrian)

Cain: Why am I alone? Am I fighting a ghost?

Pax: You will stand by, there is one person among them who will fight you.