Miguel O'Hara #1

♕Question of the day: How was 2023 for you?♔

(3rd person POV)

"So let me get this straight... You used your magic to pierce trough powerfull crystal magic that managed to get even Golden Dawn knights in trouble?"

Yami looked at you seriously. You had to awkardly sit in his office with a bandaged up Asta next to you.

After you had beaten Mars fair and square, he was restrained and taken as a prisoner for attacking magic knights and all that.

So now Yami was either really mad or really impressed, and with his idiotic smoking face you'd never know without asking.

"... Perchance." You fingergun at him awkardly. Anything but confidence in your tone.

"You can't just say perchance." Yami glared and you tried to merge with your seat.

"Did you pierce him with magic or not?" Yami tried again, smushing the cigarrete in his teeth by the sheer amount of annoyance he was experiencing.

"Ok so... first, is that illegal?" You asked carefully. Getting ready to jump behind the chair if he went bonkers.

"It isn't..." Yami sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance. Letting his large hand comb trough his dark hair.

"Oh ok. So yea I totally did." You nod simply and Asta seems to be holding in a laugh. Yami glares at your grey haired friend and he shuts up immeadiatly.

"You never told m- us that your magic was this strong." Yami begins and walks towards the only window in the stone room. The candles casting shadows on the walls.

"Why are you here, Y/N? Why would you join the Black Bulls with this much potential?" Yami asked, his broad back turned to you and Asta.

"Well uh... captain, I don't really have a good reason. I just tought it would be funny to see everyone in shock..." You explain, nervously rubbing your neck as you do so.

Yami stays quiet for what you find way too long before you see him stiffle a laugh.

"Seriously? You're truly a lunatic Y/N. I suppose you chose the squad that would fit your idiocy best, huh?" Yami snickers slowly and ruffles your hair before letting you and Asta leave.

'The hell was that about?' You question in your head as you walk along the once again rearranged halls.

'To see if you're a threat or not... i think.' A voice in your head answered. Kai...

'I didn't ask you. Also stop thinking, it doesn't suit you.' You roll your eyes as you talk back to the being in your head.. in your soul.

"Y/N? Are you listening?" Asta pipes up and snaps you out of it.

"No, I'm not. What is it?" You sigh and stretch your shoulders.

"Well... It's just, im glad you chose the Black Bulls. I'm happy to have you as a friend." Asta's voice gets genuinly soft. It's endearing to see him act quieter.

"... Thank you. I like having you as my friend too." You smile fondly and Asta gasps in amazement as you tail wags slightly.

Ok, moments over, he grabbed it.

"Asta! Let go of that!" You yelp in annoyance.

"But it moved, cmon! You're so cute!" Asta's eyes sparkle like usual when he sees something he likes.

"Im taller then you, you nerb!" You growl and flip him over to fully get him to let go.

"Well I'll grown one day!" Asta persists and runs to catch back up with you as you had walked away from him.