Uh oh

Question of the day: Your house is burning, who do you save?

(3rd person POV)

It's been a week or so since you got 'kidnapped'. You weren't allowed to go out.... Wich is absolutly ridiculous! You were bored out of your mind!

You had already played every board game in this place like.... twice!!!

So here you lie, on the couch, waiting for someone to come entertain you. Somehow the only one in the base was Kurogiri.

The rest had 'things to do'...

"Hey Kurogiri." You called out with a slight questioning tone while swaying your legs off of the couch.

Kurogiri hums in acknowledgement while he stands behind the bar. "What do you usually do when you get bored?" You ask with your eyes drawn up to the ceiling.

"I clean all the mess the league makes." He says with a neutral tone. You make a bored face. "Nice, but i don't want to clean up." You add.

Kurogiri hums as he goes back to cleaning. You move your tongue over the top of your mouth as you think of what to do.

Your phone was still in the U.A dorms... No drawing supplies either. Shigaraki's room was not to be trespassed if he didn't allow you.... So no video games either... Toga's room, yea you had already done everything possible there. 

That leaves? Snooping around everyone's rooms? I mean... Nobody's here? 'No that's invasion of privacy!' You quickly argue with yourself. 'C'mon. Just a small looksie?' The arguement continues.

'You know what? I'm really curious now. Let's go.' You decide rather quickly.

'Where to first?' You ask yourself.

After you 'quickly' snooped trough Twice's, Spinner's and Mr.Compresses room you made your way towards the last door of the hall.

'Dabi.... I don't really wanna.... I bet he's got like... six corpses in there or something. Perhaps some poor girl on the brink of death... Imagine! I would feel so bad, I'd have to let her out! And then Dabi would murder me.... Perhaps I shouldn't?' 'But it's so tempting! Maybe he has like a secret crush on All Might or something! That would be hilarious!' 'Corpses Y/N!' You mentally battled many of your worst case scenarios.

Before you knew it you grabbed the handle. It was locked. Strangely this was the first locked door.

You unlocked the lock using your 'quirk' and slowly opened the door. You looked trough the small gap you had made and stared into complete darkness.

The smell hit you the second after. 'Rotten flesh and burns.... And a hint of something else... Yea no thanks...' You scrunched up your sensetive nose as you looked into the darkness.

You closed the door and walked away as fast as possible. Whatever curiosity you had could go to hell because there was no way you'd be able to breath in there!

You flung yourself back into the couch.

'Congratulations coward. You're back to being bored now.' You tought to yourself sarcastically. You roll your eyes.

"L/N? Where had you dissapeared to?" Kurogiri suddendly asks making you jump up a bit. You shake the feeling of and answer: " Toga's room." You say with a sweet smile. "Uhu." He responds dryly.

You play around a bit with your 'quirk' making random shapes of various sizes. Perhaps making them fly around or something. You know, whatever your imagination could come up with.