Secrets

♕Question of the day: What superhero would you be?♔

(3rd person POV)

Yea, you've done it.

You ended this wave of monsters all by yourself.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Well thats not what the three hero's below you tought.

That random blue one was gawking at you as if you just took over the world. Motoyasu practically fell to his knees in worship and Noafumi just looked shocked.

Who cares, look, Filo thinks you're cool. Thats all that counts.

You descended back onto the hill to join the mortals.

"Y/N?! What in the holy fuck did you just do?!" Naofumi was first to speak and firmly grabbed you by your shoulders. Shaking you slightly, only worsening the headache that you've earned yourself from all the power usage.

"I beat them up." You smiled at him in a mischievious manner, your canines showing slighty. You even stuck your thumbs up to tie it all together but he seemed even more mad at that.

"You beat them to death! Y/N, I saw things explode!" Naofumi shook you again, making sure that 'explode' was loud and clear.

"Sorry?" You shrugged with a nervous smile, your ears flattening on your head.

"Sorry?! I... I can't be mad, they would have died either way... But I told you to stay in that ruin! Why do you disobey me?" Noafumi demands, he sounds rather aggrivated with you.

"Cuz... I didn't want to?" You shrugged and ducked under his arms to free yourself. The man was left stunned as he looked straight at where you used to be, in his grip.

"Y-Y/N! Wait up! Come back to me!" Motoyasu suddenly came running with his hands out to hug you.

You've never noped out of somewhere this fast as you jumped onto a cliff and used your powers to make jumps upwards to avoid the spear hero. 

"Y/N! No come back! He brainwashed you! Let me save you!" Motoyasu called from below as you glared down at him. Naofumi looked offended and the two heroes started an argument.

You didn't pay attention to it so you didn't hear the conversation, since a certain someone didn't deem it important enough to write.

The next moment you get jumpscared by the 'smurf' standing next to you.

"You look like an anime protagonist." You deadpanned at him.

"You look like a forest rat." He countered right back at you.

Your eye twitched in annoyance and he smirked, sitting down next to you to listen to Naofumi and Motoyasu argue.

"Whats your name smurf?" You asked him with a tired yawn, yea, exploding monsters violently sure was tireing.

"Ren Amaki, you?" Ren responded casually. You felt like this dude wasn't that much older then you.

"Y/N. Nice to meet you." You pat his shoulder and leaned back calmly. Your last name wasn't important enough to offer, nobody knew you..

"Well Y/N, i'd say what you did was quite impressive." Ren smiled at you, it seems like he actually was impressed. The sparkle in his eyes said it all.

"Well, what can I say, I'm just that awesome." You smirked in a silly but confident manner, self love was the first step, wasn't it?

"I guess you are." Ren nodded. The boy looked at you in a strage way, like he was seeing something you weren't. Observing, seeing, believing.

An awakard silence settled between the two before you moved to look down at Motoyasu and Noafumi argue-ing.