Summer vacation 2

(Very accurate artistic rendrition of Voldemort btw :3)

♕Question of the day: What's your favourite cake flavour?(If you eat cake)♔

(3rd Person POV)

"What?!" You screamed at Harry.

It was about two days later and Harry was finally allowed to speak to you all again. So you Ron Hermoine and him were sitting in your house together to listen to his story.

"This is terrible Harry! Now he who must not be named will be after you! even more powerfull then before!" Hermoine cried out, her head in her hands.

Ron didn't know what to tell his best-friend as he still felt bad for the jealous fit he had thrown beforehand when Harry started the last trial.

You pursed your lips and held your hands together in a thinking matter. You felt guilty aswell. If you had somehow found Harry before that whole blood sacrifice ceremony then Voldemort wouldn't be alive...

Oh yea, and Cedric was dead. It was really sad to hear. Harry seemed the most saddened out of all the people you knew.

But now you three were panicking over the fact that doomsday had arrived....

It was quiet for a long time bofore one of you spoke.

"So what now?" Harry himself asked you three. You glanced at him slowly trying to signal to him that right now wasn't the best time to ask something so straightforward.

His friends sunk in at the sound and probably saw Harry dying in multiple ways in their heads.

You swore to yourself at the sight that when you met this Voldemort person it wouldn't be their best day.... Making your friends sad like that.

A threath to some-one dear to you would not be tolerated.

It was a week and a half later and it was only a week untill summer vacation started for the students of Hogwarts.

You couldn't see them really get that exited spark in their eyes you'd normally see close to school vacations. Everyone had been effected by the bad news.

Harry had been put on quite severe watch untill he returned to his home to live with his uncle and aunt because they had some kind of magic properties that would keep him safe from the dark lord.

You had heard some nasty rumores about said uncle and aunt so you had already planned to visit together with Ron and hermoine, altough they would stay with Harry afterwards.

The exams were also just over and you could finally breathe again. You felt like the only thing you failed was defense against the dark arts since all the weird creatures and spells didn't seem to stick in your head.

You were currently walking around in search of any friends or acquaintances to bid them a great vacation and to tell them to stay safe.

You had already spoken to Luna and some of your other friends.

Deciding that you'd do one more goodbye today you wandered around a bit more.

You spot a familliar blonde standing with his usual group. You walk over and tug at his shoulder.

"Hey, have a great vacation and stay safe ok? Ti'll next year." You smiled at him and said the same to Pansy , a girl with short black hair you had become friends with by now aswell, and smiled at the rest of the group.