Quirk?

(Your POV)

It had been a nice week...

Kind of-

I was able to talk with the class 1A students more and befriended some in only a week of time! A new record for me really.

Midoriya still asks me a lot of questions... I don't have an answer for all of them. I tried my absolute best everyday to not think about what had happend before. I don't want to ever think about that again....

Everytime I sleep I still see little fragments of that awfull stupid purple room. I can't help but feel sick everytime I do. It haunts me.

So I do my best to forget it and study for all the subjects at this school.

The math is easier here. Probably since you don't have to know how to find 'X' while fighting villains.... English however has doubled in hours. They seemingly find it more important... Probably for the news..

I don't really have to train my nonexsistent quirk so all I do while my classmates train is some normal exercises. Quite boring really but it's not like my muscles can handle anything else.

And that's really all that's happend during my first week here at U.A.

(3rd POV)

You stopped writing in your phone's notes block. You had decided to start documenting what had happend to you for multiple reasons. The main one was for you to stay on track with what was happening an reflecting on it.

Yaoyorozu had recommended it to you after you had told her about your little 'adventure'. 

Your phone was brought to the U.A sience lab to find a way to charge it so they could examine everything that was on it. Wich to everyone's annoyance, was magically deleted. All your photo's, contacts and games where gone. Except your music so that was a nice suprise.

Now you can lay down and stare at the ceiling in peace again!

To your horror, your planned trip to the mall together with Aoyama and friends was tommorow. Something you did not look forward too. However you did need clothes since you really couldn't lend them from your classmates forever.

After putting your now almost empty phone on it's custom made charging station you geltly flopped into bed. The lights were already off but the curtain was still wide open. Leaving your dorm to be lit in the moons light. It was comforting in a way. Nice and quiet....

And there you go you fell asleep. Not even under your blanket and with your leg dangling off of the bed....

'"The pain your feeling...." A familiar voice said slowly. You now recognising him as Kai.... To your horror. But you couldn't move nor talk. You had to sit there and stare at him. Blinking seemed impossible and seconds seemed like hours. "Is because... I made you like me..." He finished his sentance.'

At that moment your eyes shot open. The room still lit up by moonlight toning everything a blue-ish colour.

'Wh-What..?' You questioned to yourself now realising that that was a dream... 'Made me like him?' 'Agh! How did I not realise that then!' You scold yourself now agitated.

That was the reason you looked diffrent now, why you were in so much pain! Why you couldn't be considered a human anymore...

'No wait that sounded way to edgy... I take it back.' You tought to yourself , getting distracted once again.

'Anyway..... I'll have to do some remembering if I want out what exactly that means for me. Wich right now... I'm way too tired to do.' You continued your ramble untill you somehow fell asleep again.