Aerobatics

♕Question of the day: Did you have a gacha phase?♔

(3rd person POV)

You walked trough the halls of the large castle trying to get to your next class, potions, while mentally congratulating yourself.

The annoying pink toad hadn't been able to trace the missing student that didn't come to detention back to you and you officialy labeled her as dumb with a superiority complex.

You took a staircase to a lower level and stared at the crowded hallway in front of you.

A circle of students stood around something... Or someone? You didn't know yet.

"Ugh, they're blocking our may to potions!" Draco called out angrily next to you. Oh, yea. he was there. You had pretty much forgotten. 

You silently nod at his statement and tried to find a path around the student body.

You eventually wormed your way trough the students. However, you weren't able to catch a glimpse of why they all stood there. Altough you were curious you didn't want Snape also throwing you into detention so you and Draco continued on your way.

You arrived and sat down, the blonde immediately joining you by sitting beside you. You furrowed your brows. Draco seemed incredibly attached to your side... after you had come back he hadn't left you alone. Yet, instead of always talking like he did before he seemed to shut himself up a lot... Therefore you sometimes forgot he was next to you due to the comfrotable silence.

Maybe you were overthinking it? Or maybe you should be overthinking potions because Snape had started talking about whatever toenail you'd mix into a potion today.

You did as told and mixed the substance in your cauldron. Your mind flowing away just like the liquid swaying in circles in the pot.

You spaced out and tried to come up with the best plan for this afternoon. 

Yesterday night you had promised Draco you'd show him your powers. And you likes to keep promises, so you would be showing him... Hopefully without scaring him.

'Maybe... Make a moving statue? Nah, they already have thsoe in the castle... Dig a hole? Nope... Boring. Flying? They have brooms though... But maybe it'll be diffrent without actually holding one? I'll try that.' You smiled at your decision. 

You always felt amazing when you got the chance to fly. The crisp cold clouds slightly stinging your face as you tested how fast you could go untill it hurt. Maybe you'd make the both of you so some loop-di-loops in the air! Yea, that would be impressive!

A bubble pop tugged you out of your in-trance state and you looked at the now golden liquid in front of you... It looked almost like honey.

If you had been any dumber you would have tried to eat it since it looked so nice but your common sense told you not to. You already knew what kind of weird stuff you all made in potions...

And like that the school day passed by nicely. You had passed Umbridge in the halls once but she hadn't noticed you or how you were the missing-from-dettention student so you continued on with your day.

Draco was awaiting you in front of the courtyard like you had agreed. You looked around, noticing that a lot of students were enjoying their time outside. A lone scarf lay forgotten on the edge of the fountain. You didn't pay it the crowd any more regard and grabbed Draco by the hand.