Ready?

Question of the day: Would you be able to kill uour lover/closet friend to save the world?

(2nd person POV)

You've been avoiding Hermoine, Harry and Ron for three weeks now.

The first more then the others but you really didn't want to either get lasered down by a spell or have to explain why you had some strange magic powers...

So you had been sneaking to your classes for those three weeks. Using a spell to make you less recognizable when you had classes with the three.... All that effort just because you didn't want any problems...

Suprisingly, after those three weeks they were gone.

All three of them. Just gone.

In the middle of the school year too... Wich is strange considering Hermoine went with them... Or well so you presume.

No more throwing yourself into empty classrooms when you heard Hermoine.

No more jumping out of the nearest window when catching a glance of Ron..

No more sticking yourself to the ceiling when seeing Harry...

It was refreshing but it irked you not knowing where they went or what they were doing.

You knew well enough they all got themselves in danger every year as if it was tradition so you knew they had to be doing something regarding Voldemort.

Perhaps you should punch him in the face again when you see him... If you punch hard enough he might forget that he's a blood thirsty murderer.... Yea no probably not.

"Y/N! Did you even listen to a word I said?!" A shout came from beside you. 

You snapped your head over to the blonde boy. He had taken the absence of your other friends as a way of clinging to you twenty four seven.

Right now you two sat on the couches in your common room. After giving him his own room at your house he practically hadn't left....

Draco was blabbering over how annoyed he was with whatever person looked at him the wring way today and you listened to his complaints. It was hard not-to, you had two giant ears on your head...

However, you were staring at the crakeling fireplace while he continued. The air was comfrotable and you were just slightly spacing out.

Just then you noticed it had gone quiet... The air seemed to stiffen and you couldn't help but hold your breath as you slowly turned your gaze towards the blonde.

His grey eyes had been locked on your glowing face for a minute or two now. The fire casting a ethernal orange glow on your facial features.

He was mesmerized. You were slightly scared.

He slowly leaned forward while you leaned backwards at the same space trying to keep the breathing space between you two even.

If he noticed your uncomfrotable look he didn't seem to care as he just continued without saying a word.

At a certain angle of leaning away you lost balance and fell onto the couch. Your legs still the same as when you were sitting so overall an uncomfrotable position.

To your relief he stopped coming closer to your face and pretended to fall over himself. Landing his face right above your stomach. You were now a pillow. Congrats.

"Y/N? Would you like to hear a secret of mine?" He asked for your attention.

The urge to say no just to see his reaction was great but that would be really mean since he seemed quite emotional about it.