Black market dance off

♕Question of the day: Best clothing aesthetic?♔

(2nd person POV)

It had been hours.

It was long dark outside, even raining harshly.

You watched the droplets race down the glass panes of the windows as you stared at the dark woods outside.

Behind you was all of the Black Bulls. Vanessa was ofcourse, drunk. The salmon haired witch could barely form a sentence.

Magna was sprinting after luck to get his shoe back. The energetic blonde boy was running up and down stairs as Magna chased him.

Gauche, someone you had barely ever talked to since he was so busy with his sister, was drunkedly crying over how beautifull his little sister was.

Asta was getting bullied by Noelle, wich... well was fair as he brutally lost the last game of poker.

Gordon was standing creepily behind you but for now you'd pretend not to notice as you wanted captain Yami to be as unawere of your presence as possible. The man had made it his mission to make you drink your first glass of alchohol.

He already managed to get Asta to down it. But no-no, you were too stubborn to do it. Maybe if he was against you drinking, you would have, but you more so enjoyed doing the exact opposite of what he wanted.

Charmy, the very small woman that apparently made all the food in this place was blisfully eating sweets on the couch. Her sheep chefs kept bringing more for anyone and everyone that wanted some.

Finral seemed to be sulking on the couch, his flirty behavior dimmed out by the booze. Maybe he was about to fall asleep, who knows.

But that left.. you, Noelle, Charmy and Gordon sober. The rest were just lost causes.

"Gordon, is this... like annual?" You ask the man behind you in a whisper. He honestly looked like some scary goth dude that overdid his makeup, but after you had talked to him for a while, he turned out to be quite sweet. Only spoke in whispers too, good for you ears.

"No... weekly." Gordon whispers back in his soft voice. He basically shielded you from Yami, so you wouldn't complain about his standing behind you as you watched the window.

You cringed as that meant you'd have to find ways to not get drunk every week.

Or maybe Yami would forget, you atleast hopes so.

"Chess?" Gordon asked suddenly. You turn your head and nod. You two seek a darker corner of the main room to play a game of chess. Not that you were great at it, but you got the hang of it after having played magic chess with Draco Malfoy one too many times.

For the first time.... The tought of a past friend actually... stung a bit?

You quickly shook the tought off so that you could fully focus on beating mister emo boy at chess.

Eventually, the drunk people either passed out in the main common room, or went up to their room to sleep.

Asta had just sunk against a stone wall, so after making sure everyone was out, you helped the kid to his room before going to yours to rest.

You opened the wooden door to your room, just to find your window ajar. The whole area around the open window had been rained under. Your pillow was soaked, floor wet. Leaves stuck to the wet surfaces.