The blonde bitch

Question of the day: Who hurt you the most ever?

(3rd person POV)

Today was the first official day of 'school'.... Well magic school or whatever.

You had no way of knowing how this was going to go.... The teachers that had summer schooled you to catch up with your four missed years.... Not that you did a good job but atleast you could light up a stick now!

Oh! And your favourite. Opening litterly anything! Locks, doors, windows! You name it, that brown twig could do it! It was amazing!

But that wasn't of importance right now. You see, right now you were making your way to the great hall. The students of this weird magic school were to undergo a ceremony today. And you ofcourse had to be there too.

So you made your way trough the endless stone halls. Luckily not losing track of the turns and therefore not getting lost.

You pushed the big wooden door a bit more open, as it had been slightly ajar, and wiggled yourself trough the still small gap.

"Ah, L,N. You made it! An hour early as well. Thats new for you." Dumbledore joyfully laughed from his seat at a big halfcircle shaped table. On each chair sat a presumed teacher of some random subject.

The only ones you recognized were Dumbledore, Snape and McGonagall. Oh and that really tall guy that had tought you about magic creatures. His name was Hagrid and he had some kind of bushy hairstyle that reminded you of a lion. It flowed over into his equally large beard making the look really come out.

For the rest all the strange people were all new faces to you.

This being the first time you saw this hall you looked around a bit.

There were four tables, each very long and wooden. A bunch of plates stood ready on the tables as if they were going to feed a whole army. You knew however, that those were for the sudents.

"Take a seat where-ever you'd like L/N. They should be arriving soon." McGonagall instructed you as she pointed to the large tables.

'Yea no... That's going to  be really embarrasing to go sit at a random table while all those kids wobble in.' You tought as you walked over to a wall.

That would suffice for now, and then you'd just blend in with the rest and pick a table.

Not even an hour later the students started pilling in.

As everyone joined their friends to their tables you looked around a bit. They all had the same uniform on. Some had red,blue,yellow and green accents. 

'That must be from their houses right?' You reasoned. You looked down at your own uniform. Your accents were a dark purple. It matched your whole dormitory's colour-scheme so that would be right.

'So according to my knowladge of colours, I would blend in most with the blue table!' Toy joked to yourself to get rid of any nervous feelings.

You took a seat at the blue table and acted as naturally as possible.

That plan failed misrably because you may have forgotten that you had two fluffy wolf-like ears on your head.

Yea, no wonder you got noticed so quickly. Luckily most just tought it was some sort of prop and moved on.

As everyone sat down and stuff you tought back to this morning.

"Wait, so why aren't you coming with?" You asked Lillith. She smiled at you like always and closed the book she was reading to look at you.