What?

(3rd person POV)

You stirr in your sleep. Slowly opening your eyes, this being rather hard after the amount of time you slept.

Because unbenownst to you... It had been 6 days since your "abduction". Now eyes slightly open you  looked around the dark room.

Moving your head to look to your right you immediately stopped moving after feeling your head hurt to an ungodly extent. "Ahtata...." You grunted out of pain. Now discovering more pain, namely in your teeth.

Now that you tought about it... Everything hurt! A lot!

Not daring to move even a centimeter you stayed still staring at the wall opposite of the, very comfy bed if you may add that detail.

'Where am I? What happend again?' You tried recalling why you would be in such pain.

Everything hurt... Your spine, your head, your teeth... You could name a bunch more things...

Ah, realisation set in. Remembering you fell from the sky. Being tied to a chair... Getting bit? You should probably panic right now but it's not like you could stand up or something. If you even tried you'd fall to the ground...

'So....What now? Any ideas... Head?' You asked yourself.

'Nope too tired sorry!' You continued the conversation as if you were talking back to yourself.

You hear something walk close by one of the two doors that led into the room. The lock clicks open. The handle moves down. You try to move and regret in instantly. The door opens quietly...

The person walks in from a dark .. Hallway? Room? Who knows? Not you!

"Oh.." They look at you. 'Wait it's the guy that... kidnapped me?' You realized. "Y/N Your awake!" he said enthousiasticly.

He walked over to the windows and made them light up. 'What..?' You asked to no-one. "Did you sleep well?" he asked walking over to the soft bad you were laying in. You hesitated to answer knowing thats every movement you made hurt.

You look at him as if trying to aswer him without use of any muscles.

He looks at you concerned at your lack of response. "Oh, you can't really talk without it hurting can you?" He casually exclaimed like it was normal to be in this much pain. "Don't worry I understand. Altough I have a strong feeling you don't dear." he answerd for you.

"Don't worry to much it'll go away in a day or two.." He looked at you reassuringly. "Now, I think it's time I explain your situation. Since you seem quite confused." The guy whose name you forgot started.

"You see you may not remember me but I've met you countless of times.." He continues. "More specificly in your dreams." he states. "Because, your world and my world simply weren't the same. So I could never see you, hold you, interact with you..." He explained looking left a little for dramatic effect.

"So- When I finally found a way to cross to your world I took it. I first considerd going to your world and stay by you there. But- .... That wouldn't be ideal. Your kind wouldn't allow someone like me to live among you. I would be seen as an experiment..." He continued now looking at you with a faint smile. You looking at him since you couldn't really move and this was the only entertaining thing to do.

He continued: " So I found a way to get you to my world.With you being here I could make it so whe'd never be apart." "I rule this world, so I could give you anything you need!" He exclaimed with a closed eye smile.