Survival

Question of the day: Worst fantasy you've ever had?

(3rd person POV)

'Dear diary I keep in my head to not grow bored. Today is the sixth day of camping outside.

Since you've probably forgotten all my other entries I'll gi over each day again!

On day one I learned to make a fire because the cave got way too cold at night.

On day two I got hungry so I taught myself to catch fish with my powers, an easy task really.

On day three I made a sad looking bed out of leaves and sticks to cure my boredom. It felt like I was playing some sort of home decorating game.

On day four I almost lost it but then I made this diary to get trough the boring nights.

On day five Kai started showing up in the corner of my vision but I threw a stone at him each time and that made him dissapear. Well only for an hour or so but whatever.

So now I'm on day six... I already  caught a big fish and am in the middle of cleaning it.' You ended your mental log and focussed back on the fish.

The scales smoothly dropped off of the skin of the fish. You, using your powers to make a make shift knife.

You didn't even have to touch the creature, you just had to imagine what you'd do and your powers did it for you.

"Quite handy isn't it?" A sly voice spoke from behind you. He just seemed to be teasing you by now, popping up out of nowhere.

"Go away." You practically growled.

Kai, or well his weird shadow self had been bothering you for two days now.

You always jumped in suprise when the two glowing red eyes appeared. But he was behind you now so you didn't get jumpscared.

"Mhh, I tought you were bored. Just give me a chance my dear. I'm a great listener." He went on. You could hear his little hand movement by now.

"Cool, I'm a great listener now too, guess who's faulth that is." You snarkily replied. For those that forgot. This bitchass turned you into a demi-human.

You rolled your eyes as he let out a hearthy chuckle.

You went to grab a stone to throw trough him again but when you lifted your head up his shadowy face stood right before yours, noses almost touching.

You could just barely see the cave wall trough his face. "If your not going to leave then I'd like to ask some questions." You began. You were bored, and it felt like he was aswell. Hate or not, entertainment is entertainment.

In the shadowy deptj of his face you could make out an outline of a genuine smile.

"Anything for you." He smiled now sitting close to you on the ground before you moved away a bit.

"How did you follow me?" You said getting straight to the point.

"Not in the mood for small talk huh? But good question. Put it in a simple way... I'm bound to you by soul. When marking you-" he began but you visibly cringed at the word.

"Don't say it like that, that makes this sound like a fanfiction." You grumbled.

He nodded quickly. "When I... transformed? you, I split my soul in half to have us bonded for eternity." He stated as if that were a normal and sane thing to say.

"Riiiight. And that sound really logical." You rolled your eyes in a sarcastic manner.

"Where I'm from it's the purest form of love my dear. And for if you hadn't noticed. I love you, so so so much." He lovingly sighed.