Surprises

♕Question of the day: Silly?♔

(3rd person POB)

So you know, life had been great for you up untill now.

"You're immortal."

The annoynance known as Kai suddenly reveals. His glowing red eyes stare right at you as if this was the best thing he could say.

"Excuse me?! You cannot just drop a bomb on me like that?" You reach for his shadowy form to shake him by the shoulders but your hands go right trough ofcourse.

"I can, and I did, have fun." Kai smirks, pats your head and promtly dissapears. Thats the first time he's dissapeared on his own. Bastard just wants to toy with you.

You sputtered in place for a moment, Naofumi still stood next to you, just as confused.

You skipped ahead and up to Raphtalia and Filo. "Hey Raphtalia, can I hold your dagger for a bit?" You asked the demi-human sweetly.

"What for?" Raphtalia asked in confusion, the two girls hadn't heard the conversation in the back.

"Secret." You winked at her and after a sigh she hands it to you.

You take the knife and after a moment of hesitation attempt to plunge it straight into your own heart.

"Y/N??! What in the world are you thinking?!" Naofumi screams in panic, he took a hold of your wrist just in time.

"Well I have to test it, let go." You huff and try to wring your wrist away from his deathgrip.

Raphtalia's staring at you in horror and Filo is visibly concerned.

"Y/N, you are not stabbing yourself, what if that weird shadow is wrong?" Naofumi asked, thinking rationally.

"I'm not wrong, excuse you." Kai pops back up behind you. "But please don't kill yourself, I'll be lonely untill you heal again." Kai whines over your shoulder, you wack him away and he dissapears.

"I agree with the strange shadow, don't kill yourself." Filo pipes in and takes your arm desparatly.

"Give me that." Naofumi hisses and snatches the dagger from you. You huff as you let go of the dagger.

"No one gives Y/N any deadly things from now on." Naofumi scolds the rest of the group and they nod.

You feel like some stupid kid now. But hey! You were supposedly immortal, that had to be tested!

The group goes quiet and you follow behind like a kicked puppy.

How were you supposed to know that stabbing yourself wasn't a good way to test immortality?

Oh... now that you say it like that it sounds pretty dumb. Woopsie.

So now youre sitting in time out at the camp. By wich I mean, under constant surveillance by Naofumi and Raphtalia.

You luckily dodged the 'lets use a leash' tactic of them by desparatly pleading.

This was so mean of them, you wouldn't try it again! It was just a silly idea!

So now you were just sulking, eating your dinner, vegtable soup, with a pout.

You felt them just watching you the whole time, it was annoying.

So when the suckers fell asleep, you did something you never tought you'd do.

You ran away.

Or well, not ran, snuk away. It was just for one night, one night alone. Thats reasonable ,no?

Technically you were twenty now, so as an adult... You can do whatever you want!