Untitled Part 73

♕Question of the day: What are your opinions on Kai even? Because he's just here and I don't want you all to be annoyed♔

(3rd person POV)

Oh boy, these fights were great.

You were lounging at the sides, observing the fighting duo's with instrest and amusement.

You never knew it was so enjoyable to see random people go neck to neck to win the favour of those captains. They were really getting at it. And their magic was fascinating.

You've seen nature magic, water magic, earth magic, fire magic, wind magic, electric magic, light magic, photography magic, portal magic- Ok, you get it, the possibilities are endless, and you were eating it up!

Asta put up a decent fight, at first you were doubting what he could possibly do hee, but hos big greatsword made quick work of some pomeus prick. You were mildly proud. Tough you'd never say that.

And Yuno... Phew, that boy didn't give his opponent a single chance. Just tornadoe"d her out of the ring like it was nothing. You were happy you didn't have to fight Yuno.

After your friends's fights, theres only some left, nothing notable. 

So now, all thats left, is the... what was this called.

Your gradutation! No, not it.

----

So thats how it came to this. You were next in line. Right behind this man, who was, at the moment, getting rejected by all captains.

If that happned to you, oh boy you would die of embarrasment!

"Number 164!" The masked captain yelled. He's in the middle, surrounded by peers.

You think real hard and realise thats your number. Taking some steps forward you stand before the crowd of examiners. Luckily, your tail isn't visible to them, as its faintly stuffed between your legs in nervousness.

The system here is, the captains that would like you to join them raise their hands. And you, just have to pick one. Or walk away defeated if none stuck their hands up.

To no-one but your surprise, all squad leaders raised their hands. The masked one in the middle, that you had learned was the best squad possible, smiled down at you.

You didn't like that, way too confident that you might choose his squad. 

'Who here looks like the most schocking choice?' you think to yourself.

One of them is just plain asleep... that seems fun...

The green one just looks ready to murder you, no thanks.

Wait, you had a great idea! That man that Asta bumped into, the... Black Bulls? Was it? Everyone disliked them... so..

In a moment of childish pettyness, you point to the dishelved looking man, leader of the Black Bulls.

The crowd behind you gasps in disbelief, shocked and disgusted whispers can be heard. The other squadron leaders look even more shocked. Someone willingly choosing the Black Bulls?

"A-Are you sure, number 164?" The masked leader asks in concern. You nod your head. 

Your times of shyness and people pleasing behavior were long over. Now the new motto was 'do it for the vine'.

The sleeping woman had even woken up to look shocked and promtly fall back asleep. You just walked out like the rest of the chosen people had done. Uncaring for the gawking eyes.