Magic Knights Exam

♕Question of the day: Best Mitski song?♔

(3rd person POV)

"Asta, let go of Y/N for once." Yuno scowled in annoyance. His yellow eyes flickering over the loud boy, clinging to your arm.

He's been holding onto you ever since you showed your uncaringness for his touches.

"But they aren't bothered by it!" Asta argues back, a little deadpann looking bird nestled on his head.

You were gratefull for the blindfold they gave you. It hid your subtle expressions. 

You tone out their pointless argument since you did in fact, not care. Asta was warm, so why not leech off this loud kids' life force?

'I'd rather I hold you..' Kai spoke in your head.

'Shut up.' You threw back at him not a second later. Continuing your walk with the two boys.

It was pretty weird, one was way too tall and the other short.

So it felt like you were just a walking height scale, from tallest to shortest.

You didn't know what Yuno's problem was but he eventually just yoinked you away from Asta and set you down to walk on his right side, seperating you from the touchy kid.

You decided to just keep quiet, not wanting any part in their drama. ou didn't know these boys that well, who knows what they've been trough together.

The silnce got awakard really quickly. So you decided to turn to the little voice in your head, a.k.a Kai, to keep yourself entertained.

'Tought on flip an flop over here?' You began to the shadow of a man in your head.

'I dislike them. And unlike your previous commentairy, Yuno does not look like me!' Kai retorted in your head. You could picture him frowning.

'No, youre much uglier.' You snicker, Asta glances at you in intrigue, wondering what got you so amused.

Kai raged in your head. "Whats so funny?" Yuno spoke up and looked down at you.

"Nothing." You shrug, having this blindfold on was great, you didn't have to look at him while talking.

"Nothing? Really?" Asta then joined into the conversation with his much needed repeat.

"Yes, nothing really." You nod, hair bobbing in the motion.

"Nothing, really really?" He asked again. You nod again. "Yes, nothing really really."

"Nothing really really really-" Asta repeated again but got slapped in the back of his head by Yuno before you could  repeat yourself aswell.

"Hey! Yuno! Stop that! You're embarrasing me infront of Y/N!" Asta shouts and squirms against Yuno in some mock fighting stance.

"Good, you need to be humbled sometimes." Yuno responds in a deadpanned manner. Yellow eyes concentrated on the horizon instead of Asta.

"Yuno! Stop making fun of me!" Asta whined and tugged at the taller boys sleeve. You were slowly edging away from the two. Was it too late to ditch them?

Apparently it was as Asta hopped over to you and clung back to your arm once again, making Yuno scoff at the sight.

These two were insufforable together. It was rediculous.

"How long untill we reach the capital?" You ask the two of them. Hoping you'd get there soon so you could do that exam and fly away or something.

"Five days if we walk at this pace." Yuno hums, answering your question with the exact words you didn't want to hear.