.+_Theft_+.

You wake up early to Copia.

"Tell me your fucking joking." He says, pacing the room, phone to his ear.
"Fine. I'll be there as soon as possible."

You lean up, confused by what was happening so early. Copia looks over to you.

"Sorry I woke you." Copia says, getting changed.

"What happened?" You ask, concerned.

"The church apparently had a break in. The guy watching the place at the moment got there and windows are smashed." He says.

Suddenly you don't feel so tired anymore.

"I'm going to go get Swiss, Aether and Dew. If you want to come get changed while I get them and then come downstairs." He says, tying his shoes before leaving the room.

You get up, giving your hair a quick brush and throwing on some clothes, not really caring if they matched or not.

After looking at least semi presentable you go downstairs quickly where Copia and Aether were already.

"Dew and Swiss will be a minute." Copia says as you walk over.

The reason he'd chosen Aether, Dew and Swiss was because they got the least amount of sleep and wake up fairly quickly. Mountain wakes up the earliest but he always has some tea with Rain first.

The Ghoulettes slept in usually and don't appreciate being woken up.

Swiss comes down a few minutes later.

"Did they say if anything has been stolen?" Swiss asks

"No but I assume so if the glass is broken. If I were to break some glass I'd have a peep in, while I'm at it." Copia says, shrugs.

"Yeah same, honestly." Swiss responds.

Dew comes down, looking half asleep still.

"If they're hiding in there can I just like rip them to shreds?" Dew asks as he comes down the stairs.

"As much as I'd like to say yes. I would appreciate it if we didn't have another murder in there." Copia says.

"Another?" You ask.

"Yeah... One of Nihils Ghouls got a bit out of hand once and well... It didn't make us look too good as you can imagine. Hell I wasn't alive but I've been asked about it." Copia says nonchalantly.

You all quickly walk out the ministry and get into a car. The Ghouls were all in the back, talking about what happened.

"I hope our goat is still there." Dew says.

"He's got a name." Aether said.

"He's a taxidermied goat Aether." Dew snaps back.

"He's called Gregory!" Aether says.

"How many times have you two had this argument now?" Swiss sighs.
"Just shush." He adds.

Copia speeds there, as fast as the car could take them.

You all get there and the caretaker was stood outside. Every single stained window was destroyed.

"Fuck." Copia mumbles to himself walking over to the caretaker with a sense of urgency.

You stay slightly behind with the ghouls, as you didn't know what you could do to help.

The caretaker and Copia speak for a while and Dew climbs onto Aethers shoulders to try look inside.

"We should of bought Mountain." Dew mumbles as Aether stood up, balancing Dew.

"Or you guys go in." Copia says, throwing the keys to Swiss.