._•^Screw It^•_.

It was the day after and you were a little hungover but it wasn't unbearable.

You got out of bed and got changed into something like this :

(Like usual feel free to pick something different, also it's not exactly like this for example the necklace would be something like that but not identical)

You did remember everything Copia did and said last night. It did make you blush a little bit thinking about it, it also made you a little bit nervous about seeing him this morning.

You head out your room at the usual time and head to his office.

You open the door.

"Y/N good morning!" Copia said as his usual cheery self.

You smile,

"Morning."

He had some paperwork he needed to finish so you sat there, you had been here a while and never took the details of his office in. He had a small collection of animal skulls up on a shelf with a deer skull with antlers behind him hung up.

You spin yourself on your chair,

"Oh satan, shouldn't do that" you said feeling queazy

"Hungover?" Copia asked looking up at you, smiling.

You nod

"Same." He says laughing at you.
"I've nearly finished and then we can go see the rats until breakfast."

He signs a few things of, you were surprised at how much paperwork they actually had to do at this place.

He finished the last one quickly,

"Right, to the rat room!" He said smiling

"Stop calling it that!" You say laughing, following him out of the door.

"Well what would you call it?" He asks.

"Good question." You say quietly.

You enter the room,

"Looks like the sisters of sin who Primo got together have already sorted them." Copia says looking at the fresh food and the full water bottles.

The rats come up to the board waiting for you and Copia to say hello to them.

You go in and sit in an empty space, Copia follows you.

The rats almost instantly climb onto you both.

You stay in there for a little while until you hear a knock.

"Come in!" Copia says the person at the door.

"You weren't in you office so I assumed you were in here anyway breakfast is nearly ready." Mountain said.

"Oh thank you Mountain." Copia gently took the two rats he had on him off and stepped out, you took the one you had off and you headed down.