.-"+A Special Service+"-.

It was a couple days after the party and time for another show at the church. Everybody who got drunk at the party didn't seem to remember much.

The past couple of days for you were very busy the job had become more demanding, you didn't mind too much as you were kept busy and was never bored.

You had already had breakfast early as the show that was happening at the church was going to be different. The whole family was going to go. Copia was obviously nervous.

"Y/n could you start taking some instruments to the van with the Ghouls please?" Copia asked pacing back and forth in the hallway.

You nod and help the Ghouls carry out their instruments, the Ghouls trusted you to take parts of their instruments now. It made the process quicker and easier.

You knew you were all going to be at the church for a while for practice they were doing over double the songs they would do normally. You made sure to grab food and drinks for the Ghouls and Copia, it made one less thing they had to worry about.

Eventually everything was packed and you all went into your usual cars. Copia sat there a minute tapping his finger on the steering wheel.

"Are you okay?" You ask concerned.

"Yes thank you. I don't want to embarrass myself Infront of everyone tonight. We're not even sure what songs to do tonight properly." He runs his hand through his hair

'dang that's hot' you thought to yourself

'WAIT STOP IT. He's your boss' you quickly thought

"Well your going to practice now and figure out the songs we have all day try not stress it." You say placing a hand on his arm.

He looks at you and smiles and starts up the car and puts music on. It was easy with music as you both had the same music taste.

When you eventually arrived the Ghouls were already unpacking. You both quickly get out to assist them.

You take part of Mountains drum kit and a stand for the keyboards. You just place them by the stage as you weren't sure how to set them up. As you walk out you hear someone call your name.

"Y/n!" You look over and see a struggling Sunshine carrying a large amp. You run over and help her carry it. When you both get it in you found its usual spot.

"Your a lifesaver y/n, i nearly fell over!" Sunshine laughs

"No problem!" You say smiling

Eventually everything was inside and the the Ghouls were tuning their instruments. Copia walked over with a few sheets of paper.

"Okay y/n i need you to help. Here on these sheets are all our songs. We need to pick around 12 for tonight."

(Up to prequelle)

"Oh wow. That's a lot of choices." You say, you didn't actually know how many songs they had, you only had only heard some when they were practicing at the ministry and when they did their little shows at the church .

"Yeah" he chuckled "Most of them was written by my brothers but the most recent ones are by me" He says pointing to some.

There were a few already chosen, which were Year Zero, Con Clavi Con Dio and Ritual.

"We try do those often." He says seeing you look at the ones ticked.
"However we have no idea what other songs to do so we were hoping to do some so you know what some are."

"Okay yeah sure." You say enthusiastically

You sit there and they play He is, Rats and Faith.

You clap for them and Copia comes over.