._-Aether's Date-_.

You wake up fairly early, it was still dark outside and no alarms had gone off yet. You try and roll over but feel Copia's arms around you tighten.

You were now faced towards him, he looked peaceful and you didn't want to disturb his sleep but you did need the toilet. You manage to lean yourself up slightly.

You looked around and remembered you weren't in your or Copia's room. Gently, you move Copia's arm that was over you.

He rolls over and you take that as your opportunity to quickly go to the toilet. You sit back into the bed and check the time.

4:26AM

It was far earlier than first thought. You slump back down trying to fall back asleep which was quite unsuccessful. You moving around must of woken Copia up.

"You okay?" He mumbles tiredly.

"Yeah I'm fine, can't fall back asleep though." You whisper in response. With that Copia pulls you too him and strokes your hair, it causes you to smile and you start to feel yourself getting tired again. Eventually you drift off back to sleep again.

Both of your alarms go off.

"Satan, help. Too early, too tired." Copia groans.

"Mhm." You mumble tiredly.

It takes about 20 minutes until you both decide you should get up. You put your clothes back on to walk to your room in, Copia does the same.

"Aether has his date today, doesn't he?" Copia asks, while walking down the hall.

"Aw yeah he does." You say happily.

"I reckon he's really nervous." Copia chuckles.

"Definitely, i hope he'll be okay" you respond.

You go into your room and get changed. You end up picking something similar to this:

 You end up picking something similar to this:

(Feel free to pick either or change it)

You were in the bathroom sorting your hair and makeup. You go to Copia's office.

"Oh Aether! Good morning." You say cheerily seeing him sat in a chair.

"Morning." He says quietly.

You realise Copia isn't sat there.

"Where's Copia? You ask Aether, sitting down.

"He had to go give some paperwork to Secondo."

You nod,
"How are you feeling about later?"

Aether sits there a moment thinking about it.

"Scared as shit." He mumbles.

"Anything I can do?" You ask

He shakes his head in an return, with that Copia opens the door.

"Hey." He says to you going to his desk. You return it with a smile while him and Aether begin talking.