.-_Tour discussion_-.

You woke up the next morning, no alarms and it was still dark. It had only been a couple hours since you checked the clock.

You roll over, Copia groans.

"You awake already?" He mumbles.

"Yeah." You whisper.

"Is it early?" He asks.

"Around 4." You respond.

Copia leans up slightly, looking down at you. He looked surprisingly wide awake.

"You look awake." You chuckle, he nods at you before getting out of bed. You watch him as he walks into the bathroom.

You lay there trying to figure out if you should go back to sleep or not. Copia comes back out the bathroom.

"Thanks for getting me here by the way." You say, smiling.

"Ah, no problem darling." He responds, smirking.

He wraps his arms around you and pulled you closer to him. His arms were warm, and the room was cold.

"You're honestly like a radiator I don't understand how your always so warm." You say.

"You're just always cold." He mutters on your head.

"True." You say, chuckling and lifting your head, Copia leaned down and gave you a soft kiss.

"I've got my first meeting about the tour today." Copia said smiling.

"That's exciting!" You say genuinely.

"It would be but Sister and Nihil are going to be there." He says unpleased.

"Ah, delightful." You say sarcastically.

"I know right." He says.

"Well they won't be coming on tour will they? Somebody has to stay at the ministry." You say.

"They shouldn't be, I hope not. Travelling with them for a few months. Couldn't think of anything worse."

"Aren't your brothers coming? Talk to their ghosts." You say.

"Good point. Hopefully their ghosts just follow the body, not a sentence I thought I'd ever say." He responds almost rethinking what he said.

"Not one I thought I'd hear." You say smiling softly.

You lean up,
"Can we go see the rats?" You ask.

He nods,
"It's been a bit." He responds smiling.

You both quietly walk to the rat room.
As soon as the both of your walked in the 3 rats ran up to the edge of the room. You both carefully stepped in, instantly having them climb on you.

You let out a soft chuckle as you see Lucifer climbing up your leg. You put a hand down, which he then climbs on. You find an empty spot in the room to sit down.

The rats had looked like they had been taken great care of and the room was freshly cleaned.

Alfredo and Snowball were on Copia, they went into the pocket of his hoodie and fell asleep.

"Satan if they take a dump." Copia mutters.

"I'd laugh." You say teasingly. He gives you a small look.

"Shush." He says nudging you slightly, being careful of Lucifer. You let out a small chuckle.

Lucifer climbed onto your shoulder.
"Ouch, claws." You say moving him off. Eventually Lucifer settled on your lap.

You rest your head on Copias shoulder. Your eyes begin to get heavy and before you know it you fall asleep.

Copia looks down at you and softly smiles. He leaves a kiss on the top of your head, he sits there letting you sleep for a bit. It was quite hard to keep sat up.