._+Ignored+_.

Beep beep

A groan escapes both you and Copia. He rolls over hitting the desk trying to shut his alarm up. Copia leans up and gets out of bed pretty quickly, not saying anything to you.

He put on his usual clothes, still not saying anything to you.

"Copia?" You say sleepily.

"I need to work." He mumbled fixing his hair.

You lean up, concerned from how he's acting. He leaves the room and you hear his footsteps disappear down the hall.

"Well that was weird." You mumble to yourself. You decide to wait until the usual time you'd go to his office as you knew he probably wanted some space.

Eventually you get out of bed and get changed into something similar to this:

(Feel free to pick something different!)

You fix your hair and leave to go to Copia's office. Softly, you knock on the door.

"Mhm?" He says from his desk.

You open the door to Copia concentrating on the work Infront of him, next to him a ton of new work.

"Hey." You say softly walking to a seat.

He looks up and gives you a small smile. Still nothing said. After a while the door knocks again. The door opens before a response.

"Morning you two! Breakfast is ready." Cirrus said cheerily, Copia nodded and got up.

He almost seemed like a robot. You walked down with Cirrus.

"Can I ask you something?" Cirrus asks just before you go into the dining room.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" You ask taking a step to the side.

"Is Copia okay? He seems quiet." Cirrus said concerned.

"I'm not sure, all he said to me today was that he has to work." You say.

"I guess the deaths are really affecting him today." Cirrus said.

You nod agreeing,
"I don't know what I can do to help though."

"We'll figure something out, come on lets go eat." Cirrus said walking, you follow her in.

You sit down next to Copia. He seemed out of it. He ignored everything that was said to him or asked of him.

Nihil and Sister didn't make an attempt to talk to him.

After everyone had finished you wanted to figure out what was wrong. You go to his office with him.

"Copia, do you want me to stay or I can go do something if you want to be on your own for a while?" You ask him. He sort of looks up and shrugs.

"Well it's your call." You say, he shrugs again.
"Do you want anything?" You ask.
He shakes his head.