+-'News'-+

You wake up in the morning, the sun was coming through the curtains and Copia was gone. You realise that the sun's up and that meant it was probably late.

You lean up and check the time.

10:32AM

'Shit.' You thought to yourself getting up. You grab your phone and see you had a message from Copia.

'Hey, I turned your alarm off this morning. I thought you could of done with a sleep in this morning.'

You let out a sigh of relief knowing you didn't just miss your alarm. You got up and went back to your room to get clothes.

You ended up getting changed into something similar to this:

(Feel free to pick something else if you don't want this!)

You head down to Copias office. The Sisters you walked past glared as they walked past you.

Every time one would walk past you couldn't lie you'd feel your heartbeat raise and a spike of anxiety.

You walk into his office,

"Morning." Copia said happily.

"Morning, thanks for the sleep in." You chuckle.

"No problem and I got you some breakfast so you wouldn't go hungry." He said pointing at some food he had got you.

"Thank you." You say smiling talking the food.

Knock knock

"Come in!" Copia responded the door opened.

"C, can you come and talk to me and Nihil alone please?" Sister Imperator asked.

"Yeah give me a minute." Copia responded, Sister nodded.

"Nihil's office." She said shutting the door behind her. You and Copia look at eachother slightly confused.

"Right, I'll be back soon." Copia said getting up.

"She sounded pretty serious." You say.

"Yeah, we have a service tonight too so it should be quick." Copia said.

He pressed a kiss to your forehead before leaving, shutting the door behind him.

You sit there bored finishing your breakfast up, you decide to stay in the office in case it was something important.

It was about 15 minutes later the office door opened to Copia looking stunned.

"I'm so confused but I think they want me to take the next tour." He said confused. You sit there shocked.

"Wait, really?" You ask.

He nods,
"They're going to get Terzo to retire and I'll take his spot."

You smile and go up to Copia pulling him into a hug. He pulls you in closer hugging you tightly.