<-*Rats*->

You wake up in the morning feeling like hell. You groan as you turn off the alarm, usually getting up was easy but today it was the last thing you wanted to do.

You eventually got up and got changed and ready got the day, you ended up picking something similar to this:

(The necklace will be different, also feel free to choose something different)

You walk down to Copias office but hear him talking to someone in there.

"Your so cute." You hear Copia say muffled.

You sort of stand there and decide to knock just to make sure nobody is in there.

"One second!" He shouts and you hear him shut a drawer.

"Come in!" He shouts

You open the door.

"Morning." You say tiredly.

"Oh it's just you." He says

"Don't sound too disappointed" you say laughing and sitting down.

You hear a noise coming from his drawer, it was like a scratching noise, you look in that direction.

He opens it and he reaches in for something.

"Well i wasn't disappointed it was you, it's just if anyone sees what is in here they'll probably freak out." He says quietly. Taking something out.

With that a small creature crawls up his arm, followed by two more.

"I may of found some rats." He says innocently looking at you.

"What the. Where?" You ask confused.

"In the hall." He says quietly

"Copia! You can't just take random rats and keep them as pets!" You say shocked

"They would of got killed though!" He tries to reason with you

You lean back in your chair confused.

"Can you at least take them to a vet and make sure their healthy." You ask

He nods,

"We'll take them after breakfast, I know a great vets around here that should get us in right away."

"Where will you put them for breakfast?" You ask concerned for the rats.

"I have 'too much paperwork' to do" he says sarcastically

It was a good point to be fair a few times people had missed breakfast and grabbed a plate that they took back to their office.

"Fair enough." You say.

You sit there for a few minutes watching Copia play with the rats. He takes out a small ceramic dish with water in it for them.

A knock occured at the office door.