.*-Pizza-*.

The scent of lavender filled the room and you stay in the tub for about an hour and a bit, refilling with hot water occasionally.

After a while you decide it's time to get out and you dry off. You put a robe around yourself. You had skipped lunch and dinner today as you weren't hungry and you were anxious about starting your job, however you were now starting to get hungry. You decide to just put on a pair of bottoms and an oversized hoodie

You sit on your bed and you grab your phone. You had almost 500 messages now. You stuff the phone into a drawer without reading any of the messages.

Knock knock

You jump at the knocking and walk over to the door.

"Y/n!" It was Copia

"Oh hey Copia" you say

"Three things. One did you like the gift of bath stuff? Some of the sisters of sin said most people appreciate them."

"I loved them, thank you." You reply happily

"Good! Two, as you know you start work tomorrow, could you come to my office as soon as you wake up and I'll talk you through the day and be sure to wear uniform there's plenty of choices so there should be something you like."

"Yeah I'll be sure to be there early and I've had a quick look at the clothes and they're amazing!" You were in awe of them it was almost your dream closet.

"Perfect and three, are you sure your not hungry if you are we can quickly go to the kitchen and grab something." He seemed concerned about the lack of food you've eaten. It was nice to have someone who cared.

"You know I am actually getting a little hungry now, can we get some food?" You smile

He smiles "Let's go then!" He puts an arm out for you and you link your arm.

You both walk down the hall and down the stairs to the cold stone kitchen. The kitchen was massive and tidy everything was tucked away nicely in cupboard and fridges and freezers.

"Here we are" Copia unlinks his arm opening a cupboard full of food.

"Wow that's alot of food." You say in shock.

"Anything you want, I don't wanna sound cocky or anything but I am quite the cook." Copia asked looking quite proud of himself

"Make me whatever, I'd love to see your skills." You say laughing

"Alrighty" he smiles and starts to grab ingredients out of the cupboard and fridge. You stand there watching him cook.

"You are allowed to sit on the counter if you want" he says noticing you are just sort of stood in the middle of the room.

You jump up onto a counter, you continue to watch him cook and eventually you catch yourself staring. You go into a daydream. It was strange you had only known this man a couple days yet you felt safe and cared for, everyone made you feel welcome even the ghouls.

Copia noticed you zoned out "You ok there?" He smiled

You blush a bit embarrassed "Oh sorry, I was a bit zoned out there." You laugh awkwardly

"Don't worry about it, anyway the food is in the oven now it'll be a little while" He comes and sits on the counter next to you.

Outside it has started to rain and it sounded nice against the window of the kitchen which faced outwards into the garden.

You both talk for a while and you find out more about the place and what Terzo is doing at the moment. You find out Copia has a small fish tank and would like rats at some point. Primo has a tortoise. Copia jumps down and checks the oven and a delicious smell filled the room.

"Oo they're cooked!" Copia grabbed two plates "Follow me we'll eat them in the lounge" you nod and follow him

The fire was crackling and burning making the room nice and warm you both sit down and he passes you a plate. He made homemade pizza it had tomato, basil and mozzarella on it. It was also cooked perfectly.

"You do like pizza right?" He asked

"Are you joking it's probably in my top 3 foods and possibly my favourite this looks so good thank you so much" You say gratefully

He smiled at you and you both took a bite. You finish your bite and say

"You weren't kidding you can cook really well."

"Thank you!" He says happily.

You finish your pizza quite quickly, you were a lot hungrier than you thought. Copia finished the pizza just after you and takes both of your plates to the kitchen.

You stand up and stretch. You felt really tired now as you were full. You wait at the stairs for Copia to come out the kitchen and you both walk back to your own rooms.

You lay in your bed for a while thinking about the night. It was special, you smiled to yourself thinking about everything. You soon fall asleep when your remembered you have to be up early.

A/n:
Another chapter done! I'm hoping to do another chapter and publish it by possibly tonight if not tomorrow. Also it's so close to Christmas!! So Merry Christmas or if you don't celebrate or you celebrate something different I hope you have an amazing time!