.+-Cafe-+.

You wake up early the next morning, rain still pounding down.

You move slightly causing Copia to jump up.

"Satan." He sighs.

You look at him confused and slightly worried at how much he jumped at you moving that small amount.

"Are you okay?" You ask, still confused.

He nods,
"Weird dream that's all." Copia responds, placing a hand on your arm.

You move yourself to go to the bathroom quickly before coming back.

"Anyway how come your up so early?" Copia asks.

You shrug,
"Might be the rain." You say, looking through the gap in the curtain of the large window in his room.

"It's still going bad?" He asks.

"Yeah." You say, walking back over.

"Hope it won't flood."

You climb back into bed as it was ridiculously early, like still dark outside early.

"Did you want to talk about that dream?" You ask.

He shakes his head,
"No thanks. It was nothing too bad." He wraps his arms around you pulling him closer to you.

Your back was leaking into his side, he gives you small kisses on your cheek. You smile at the little kisses.

His kisses go to your jaw and eventually your neck.

You let out a small, happy hum as he kisses you, your hand going into his hair. You could feel him smile against your neck as he feels your hands go into his hair.

You pull his hair slightly to pull him up so you can kiss him on his lips. It was a slow but very passionate kiss.

Copia gently bites down on your lip causing you to gasp slightly, which he then took the opportunity to slip his tongue in.

You reciprocate and deepen the kiss, a quiet groan escapes Copia's mouth.

"Satan darling." He mumbles, pulling away.

You give him a small smile. One of his arms was around your waist, the other one was on your jaw, making you look at him.

The hand that was on your waist found the bottom of your top and made its way up.

(⚠️SMUT UP AHEAD⚠️)

You let out a small gasp at the feel of his cold hand on your skin as it worked its way up to your tits.

He began kissing your neck again a bit rougher this time, hard enough to begin leaving love bites.

His hand was swapping between nipples, playing with them and pulling them, causing soft moans to escape your mouth.

"You're going to be a good girl for me, yeah?" He asks.

"Mhm." You mumble.

"Come on, words darling." He groans as he continues kissing your neck and jawline.

"Yes." You say.

"Yes, what?" He questions.

"Yes I'll be a good girl for you." You say quietly, leaning your head back for him.

He smirks happily,
"Good girl."

He goes back to your collarbone kissing along it, giving you a small shiver.

He moves forward, causing you to move yourself. You move into the middle of the bed as Copia leans over you.

He kisses your lips passionateæy as his hands slip up your shirt, tracing the curves of your hips as he makes his way up once again.