-+-Aquarium-+-

5 shows had now been completed for the tour. No days off in-between and now that awaited day off had come. You all were booked into a hotel to have a nice comfortable bed.

The remarks from Sister still continued, which everyone were beginning to pick up on.

Currently, all the Ghouls were sat in your and Copias hotel room while you all decide what to do for the day.

"Can't we go shopping?" Cirrus asks.

"I don't want to go shopping." Dew grumbles.

"Someone take their phone and look at what's nearby." Aether says.

"You look." Dew says, grumpily.

"Don't have my phone on me right now."

Swiss rolls his eyes at the Dew being grumpy and takes his phone out. He looks up the area you are in.

Rain pokes his head over Swiss's shoulder to look at what there is to do.

Shops, restaurants, then one thing caught Rains eyes.

"An aquarium?" He says excitedly.

There was a mixture of grumbles and groans on the room.

Copia sighs,
"Rain-"

"We always go to them if there's not one we've been too." Rain cuts in.

"I guess it's like the one thing he asks for." Sunshine speaks up, in result Rain smiles.

"Yeah I suppose." Dew mumbles.

"Its only a 5 minute walk." Rain points out.

Eventually everyone agrees to go to the aquarium, it was one of the most excited you had ever seen Rain.

You all get ready before you take the short walk there. A one plus of this aquarium is that there was a bar that you all planned to go after looking around.

You pull on some boots and waited for Copia, the rest of the Ghouls would be waiting in the lobby of the hotel.

"Ready?" He asks, standing up.

"Yeah, you?" You reply, to which he nods, taking your hand before leaving the hotel room.

He locks the room behind you and you both walk down the corridor and down the stairs, to where all the Ghouls were.

"Took your time." Aether teases.

"Shush." Copia chuckles.

Everyone makes sure they have everything before you walk. The walk was short, as it was literally down the street.

Rain was nearly running there.

"I didn't know Rain like aquariums that much." You chuckle to Copia.

"Yeah. He can communicate with aquatic creatures due to being a water Ghoul so he enjoys going to them" Copia says.

"Wait he can?" You ask surprised, while you did your fair share of research on Ghouls but you still didn't know many things, especially their specific powers. Not many books go into that much detail.

"Yeah, we'll probably be here all day because of it." Copia chuckles, holding your hand in an almost protective way.

"Well... Atleast we have a bar to go to after." You shrug.

"That's true. No Sister or Nihil for a day, thank Satan." He sighs.
"Speaking of which, we need to talk at some point."

Those words caused a wave of anxiety to wash over.