*-+Reorganizing+-*

You woke up before your alarm today, but not early enough to go back to sleep. You decide to get ready early and go see the rats.

You get changed and head out your room. You go quietly to the rats room.

"Hey guys." You whisper to them carefully stepping into their area.

They instantly recognise your voice and run up to you. Lucifer had seemed to take charge and lead the others.

You could see they were starting to gain more weight which was good as they were skinny when you got them.

You grab some treats and give them a couple before you check the time and decide to head to Copias office.

You open the office door, finding a rough looking Primo and Terzo. Copia looked fine considering how drunk they all had got.

"Morning you three." You say.

Primo groans and Terzo gives a half hearted wave.

"Good morning." Copia said

"How you all feeling after last night?" You ask chuckling

"Don't even." Terzo mumbled.

"I feel like hell." Primo said.

"I'm actually alright, I've always been lucky with hangovers." Copia said

"I think Secondo is practically dead." Terzo says.

"Yeah he's still asleep." Copia said.
"Anyway y/n, today we need to go to the church and reorganize it. We have a few new things coming."

"Ooh, that sounds exciting!" You say.

"Yeah I reckon it'll take all day as we need to be there for deliveries. Sister and the Ghouls will be coming to help too." Copia says.

You nod understandingly.

The office door opens.

"How much did we drink last night..?" Secondo came in looking rough.

"Too much." Primo said.

"It's not fair he's fine." Terzo said pointing at Copia.

"Woah the age is getting to you brothers." Copia replied laughing

"Oh shush." Terzo waved his hand at Copia.

The usual knock of the door occured.

"Come on in!" Copia shouted, causing his brothers to groan at the loud noise making their headaches worse.

"Oh all of you are in here." Dew said.

"Satan. Dew don't sound so disappointed." Secondo said jokingly

"Shut up, you know what I meant" Dew said jokingly back.
"Anyway breakfast is in a few minutes."

"Thanks Dew." Copia said, smiling at Dew.

Dew does a small nod and heads off, closing the door behind him.

You all chat for a couple minutes before heading downstairs.

"Are you ready to decorate?" Sister said in a sing songy sort of voice.

"Yeah I am" Copia responded smiling at her.

You smile at their interaction, it made you miss your mum. For the past few days especially you had been missing your family, especially when you were sick .

You must of zoned out because before you knew it Copia was asking if you were okay.

"Sorry, I'm fine thanks." You say quietly.