._-*Job Discussion*-_.

Eventually you hear the squeal lf wheels and slow footsteps. A deep breath occasionally occured.

"Papa, Sister your here!" Copia said enthusiastically.

"Good morning C." The woman replied, the man swiftly (well as quick as he can) went to his seat at the end of the table. They didn't realise you were there which made it awkward.

"Oh uh Papa, Sister, this is y/n she's a candidate for the job." Copia said leaning back to allow them to view you. You smile politely.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you both" you say nervously with a bow of the head.

"Its very nice too meet you too dear." Sister Imperator smiled

Inhale

"Cardinal don't get attached she may not even get the job" the old man said.

You look away awkwardly as the family talk. The Ghouls are having their own convosation, leaving you there with your thoughts.

Eventually 3 sisters of sin walk in with a trolley full of hot coffee, tea and other drinks. There's another trolley full of fruit, yogurt, cereals, pancakes, waffles and other various breakfast foods. You've always struggled with food like this where you kind of choose and they'll give it to you, it always feels like you take too much then feel rude if you have nothing.

The plates of food get put on the table for you all to get your own. Sister and Nihil got theirs first followed by the Papas. You get more and more anxious as you have no clue when it's appropriate to get food.

As the Ghouls get up Copia nudges your knee with his and nods to the food signalling you can get some.
You end up getting some berries and a little bit of yogurt, with a coffee. You weren't very hungry.

The room was full of chatter. You just sat quietly taking everything in.

"Hey are you ok?" Swiss asked looking down slightly. You were zoned out and I took you by surprise

"Oh sorry, yea I'm fine." You snap out of your daydream

"No need to apologise." He smiled

"Will you not be hungry?" Cumulus asked.

"I'll be fine thanks, I'm not very hungry." You thank her for her concern.

After 20 more minutes the Ghouls are asked to leave and your left with the important people.

"I think it's time for a formal introduction." Copia gets up and claps his hands together. You nod and stand up.

Sister Imperator walks over and takes your hand.

"I'm Sister Imperator, it's so nice to properly meet you now. Your very pretty." She says in a kind way, she reminds you of a kind grandma.

"Thank you, glad to meet you Sister Imperator" you say smiling and flattered by her compliment. She takes a step back as Nihil slowly comes over to you.

He stands there looking at you for a moment, like you were something in a museum.

"Hello. Y/n is it? I'm Papa Nihil." He says, he sounded like he was going to drop dead any second.

"Nice to meet you Papa." You say sort of doing an awkward, nervous bow.

He walks off

"You've already met my brother's Primo and Secondo."

"Indeed she has" Secondo says.

"Terzo is currently out spreading the word of Satan around the world by music." Sister adds in

"Exactly now if you would like to come with me to my office I will show you what the job will provide you with." Copia motioned for you to follow him and so you do.

You walk to an even fancier area of the building and come to a grand dark oak door with brass handles. He opens it to reveal bookshelves and a large desk. He pulls a chair out for you and you take a seat.

"Thank you Cardinal." You say, you are still in almost a formal mode

"You can relax now y/n no need to be formal around me don't worry" He says with a smile but he also sighs.

"Are you ok?" You ask

"Yeah don't worry, also I just want to say don't feel pressured to take the job I'm not going to kick you out if you do." He almost sounds worried now. You nod

"So the job, you'll basically be our main assistant you'll help everyone. They all have their own personal assistants but you'll be above them and help them with things like paperwork and you'll be my main assistant." He says, it took you by surprised you weren't expecting this. He continued

"You'll get a bigger room nearer me and my brother's which is also near Nihils room and Sisters room. You'll get a selection of outfits to wear and you'll join us for every one of our meals." You sit there.

"Can I have a minute to process this?" You ask, Copia nods

You sit in the soft velvet Chair knowing if you accept this it'll change you life as you know it. But then yet again it could be for the better.

"This is up to you I'm not going to have other candidates as I know you need this." He said

"I'll take it." You say with a quiver in your voice, you knew it was a big responsibility.

"That's great! Are you 100% sure?" He asked, he could hear the quiver. You nod. He stuck his hand out and shook your hand.

Your life from here on would be different.