-+_Messages_+-

"I believe the Ghouls are free today you will get a tour from one of them as I have a lot of work to do if that's ok?" Copia asked with a smile

"Yeah that's great thanks."

Copia says to go to your room while he fetches a Ghoul. You remember you had the new room, you go to your old one however as you had no clue where your new one was and didn't want to enter someone else's room.

It took about 15 minutes to find your room, you were out of breath as you were speed walking around, ensuring to be there in time for the Ghoul.

You figured you should make your bed and clear a couple things up in the room before you go anything else.
You found your phone which was kept in your room. It was blown up with texts from your sister, her boyfriend and her friends.

You decided to read one from her friend.

'Selfish asshole after everything she did for you, you didn't even say bye?'

You couldn't stop but read another one.

'I hope you burn in hell for what you did to your poor sister'

You laugh at this one a bit finding it iconic. After reading these two you couldn't stop but read many more.

'Your sister wants you back home she's sorry.'

'You've ruined her life.'

One that particularly stood out was one that said

'Theres a search party out for you we will find you..'

You decide not to read anymore, you felt stressed, worried and a bit of everything really. You felt safer here however as you ever did in your own home. Your sister was popular. She'd have parties often and be so hungover the clean up was your job. The people who went to these parties would make you uncomfortable.

You sit on the end of your bed for a while thinking back. Your snapped out of your daydream by knocking on your door. As you approach you hear two voices.

"WELL I KNOCKED WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT." One voice shouted

"DEW I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" The other shouted.

You open the door and the two Ghouls carry on arguing.

"Hey Dewdrop, Aether." You say getting their attention. Both Ghouls quickly stop their arguing and turn to you.

"Y/n hi again didn't see you there!" Aether nearly shouted.

"Why so loud?" You enquire

"Sorry it's from shouting. My ears are ringing a bit." He speaks a bit quieter now.

"Hey" Dew says "You can call me Dew by the way Dewdrop is far too long." He stands there with his arms behind his back. You nod approvingly.

"HEY GUYS!" A voice shouts from down the corridor "WHATCHA UP TOO?"

"Cumulus! We're about to give y/n her tour around she took the job!" Aether excitedly said "oh wait should I of said that?"

"Its fine" you reassure him "Cumulus care to join us?" You ask her.

"Really? Is that ok!?" She exclaimed. You nod "Oh yes please this has always been my dream to give someone a tour of this place!" She claps her hands.

"We should get on with it." Dew says.

"Yeah let's go" Aether says back.

A/N:
Sorry for the random posting times, it's hard to do regularly as I don't have too much free time and it sort of depends on my motivation. Anyway this chapter is a bit shorter and not a lot really happened so I'm sorry, I'm hoping to get more done soon though