.-+Strings+-.

You wake up to the alarm the next morning.

"Mnhm." Copia mumbles, he was definitely not a morning person.

You yawn,
"Satan."

You lean up, you felt achy.

Knock knock.

"You two!" Mountain knocked, shouting through the door.

"Oh my-" you groan.

"What Mountain, it's so early." Copia groans.

"Me, Rain, Swiss and Sunshine want to ask you something. Come to the tower when you're ready!" Mountain said. He seemed oddly excited.

With that you hear footsteps walk off.

"What the hell?" You groan, leaning up. Copias arm still around your waist.

"I'm slightly scared I can't lie." Copia mumbles.
"The last time they came up with something they wanted to become the ministry chefs."

You move yourself to sit on the edge of the bed.

"They cannot cook to save their lives. Dew nearly burnt the place down." Copia added.

You get up, slowly. You walk over to the wardrobe.

"Don't worry about uniform today. Not got anything to do." Copia said leaning up and stretching.

You nod and put a Rammstein shirt on with joggers and fluffy socks. Copia puts on a black hoodie with some joggers.

You both take a minute before heading to the tower. As you go up you see Mountain, Swiss, Rain and Sunshine. All of them holding sheets of paper.

"Take a seat!" Sunshine said happily as Rain and Swiss walked you and Copia to the sofa.

You both look at eachother as they line up.

"Ahem." Swiss coughed.
"Why we think we should take over the gardens."

"I am an earth Ghoul. Therefore I am a natural with plants. I also used to help Primo out around the gardens." Mountain said, stood with his arms behind his back.

There was a silence of a few moments before Mountain nudges Rain gently.

"Oh sorry." Rain says quietly.
"I am a water Ghoul. Plants need water, I'd water the plants." Rain says with an awkward smile. Mountain gives Rain a reassuring look.

"I, Sunshine. Would like to participate in the garden as I really like flowers and plants. During my time here Mountain has leant me many books on plants and I have learnt a lot!" She says smiling.

"I know that I might not be the most likely to work with a garden but hear me out. Someone needs to keep the devil's lettuce good." Swiss said smiling.

You and Copia look at eachother, amused.

"We will leave the room so you can talk it over." Sunshine said, nodding her head and leading them out.

Swiss was the last one out and he shuts the door behind him.

"What did I just witness." You ask.

"Um. If I'm being honest I am not entirely sure." Copia chuckles, scratching the back of his neck.

You both sit there chuckling.

"Okay well I suppose I don't have a problem with that." Copia shrugs.

"Yeah, they seem to actually want this, and they shouldn't burn anything down." You respond.

"Exactly or atleast if Dew doesn't join in. Now we sit here for a few moments to make it seem we gave it more consideration." Copia says.

You both sit there for a couple minutes. The Ghouls come back in.