.-_Loss_-.

Before this chapter begins I just need to say there are a couple of TW on this while yes it may give the chapter away on what will happen Its better putting them than not.

TW:
Death, Mentions of suicide.

~Time skip, it was a couple days later and you had now been at the ministry for a year. Both you and Copia had plans for the day~

You wake up in Copias arms, the same as every morning. You stretch carefully avoiding Copia so you don't wake him up.

It seemed to wake him up anyway.

"Morning Darling." He says in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning." You say.

"Ready for today? I have a few things lined up i think you'll like." He says kissing your cheek.

"I'm excited!" You say smiling. Copia pushes himself up so he's leaned up. You get up and grab some clothes, that were now in the wardrobe hung up.

"Just wear something comfortable for now." Copia says. You nod and get a Rammstein shirt (Or whatever you want) and some jeans.

"Is there time for me to grab a shower?" You ask.

"Yeah there's time." Copia said getting up and going to get his clothes.

You go into Copia's bathroom and turn on the shower, adjusting the heat to a nice temperature. There's a knock at the bathroom door.

"Come in." You say.

"You dropped these." He said holding up your socks. You take them off him.

"Thanks." You smile.

You step into the shower and let the water pour on you for a little while before there's another knock on the bathroom door.

"Copia, you can come in." You say. It was funny how polite he was sometimes.

"I'm bored can I come in the shower with you?" He asks almost shyly.

"Yeah of course come in." You say. Copia undresses himself and steps in behind you.

"Can you pass me my shampoo please?" You ask pointing behind Copia at the small shelf in the shower.

He turns around and finds your shampoo and instead of passing it to you he put some in his hands.

"Turn around." He said, you turned around and he put the shampoo on your hair, massaging it in.

"What are we actually doing today?" You ask.

"I was thinking we go watch a movie first then go ice skating. Then we can come back here to get changed and go out for dinner." He said putting his arms around your waist.

He put conditioner on your hair too. Once you were both done in the shower you got a towel and wrapped it around yourself. Copia had also wrapped towel around his waist.

You also got the hairdryer and plugged it in. You slightly dried your hair with a towel before you used the hairdryer.

Copia left to go get his own clothes while you got changed. Once you were ready you went back into the bedroom and you both went down for breakfast.

You both sat down and Sister Imperator asked,
"Do you two have much planned for today?"

"We have a few things prepared." Copia responded.

"What time do you think you'll be back?" She asked.

Copia shrugged,
"I'll let you know later."

"Be sure you do C." Sister seemed oddly serious when she said this.