CHAPTER 78: MAKING PEACE

I woke up early.  I texted Judy to check on the girls. She said they were sleeping. Everything was good.

Tom was still sleeping.  I watched him awhile and then managed to get out of his arms, without waking him.

He mumbled my name, but then stayed asleep.

I went to the kitchen to make him breakfast.  I still feel terrible about last night. I wanted him to have a perfect dinner. He does so much for me. I love him so much. I'm so afraid I'm going to lose him again. I want him to know how much I love him. I feel so bad about our past. It's my fault. I should have told him I was in love with him from the start. Maybe if I would have, we could have talked it out. Instead of him feeling like he had to use other girls to stop from telling me.

Tom surprised me, by wrapping his arms around my waist, and kissing my neck.

I leaned back into him.  He said, "morning beautiful."

I said, "Tom I'm sorry I woke you."

He said, "That's okay."

I turned around to face him, he pulled me closer into his arms and kissed me.  

He said, "how are the girls this morning?"

I said, "Good. Judy said that they are asleep. The night went good."

Tom said, "since the girl's aren't here, how come we aren't still cuddled up snuggling in bed."

He smirked.  I said, "I wanted to make you breakfast since I messed up dinner last night."

Tom said, "Sydney you didn't mess anything up."

I said, "I wanted to make my husband dinner. His favorite meal. I got everything at the store to do it. I'm your wife, A man should be able to have his wife cook him his favorite meal without messing it all up." I cried. Dang it, I don't know why I feel like crying so much lately.

Tom said, "Sydney please don't cry. I know you wanted to, but it's okay. I appreciate that. You don't need to do that but honey you can do it another night."

I said, "I wanted to surprise you."

Tom kissed me.   He picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him, and my hands around his neck.  He cleared off the counter and put me on it. Then stood in between my legs kissing me. After a little make out session, I made Tom breakfast.

While we were eating breakfast, I was texting Judy. She texted pictures of the girls, so I showed Tom.

Tom said, "Syd have you thought about when you want to renew our vow's. I want you to have your dream wedding. Since I messed up and got arrested."

I said, "Tom our wedding was still perfect to me."

He said, "you're sweet. Marrying you was perfect, the ceremony was perfect, but me being in jail headed to prison, was not what you deserve. It's important to me to give you the wedding you deserve."

I said, "it's official. I have not only the hottest husband, but the sweetest."  I kissed him.

I said, "Judy is going to help me, and so is your mom."

Tom said, "right, so do you think you will need a long time or can we hurry it up, because I'm excited to marry my wife again. I can't wait to stand there and watch you walk to me, and know that I'm a free man, and don't have prison hanging over our head."

I said, "I can't wait to marry you again. The girls are going to look so beautiful in their new dresses."

Tom said, "our little angels."