CHAPTER 15: EMOTIONS EUPHORIA AND PAIN

Doug and Harry were trying talk to Hanson and tell him that he should just be with Sydney all the time, focus on being her best friend, make sure she knows that she is first, so that Booker doesn't replace him.  Tom had been obsessing about Sydney sleeping with Booker. Picturing it, to the point he couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, had lost weight.  Sydney was worried about him cause he was looking pale and sick. But he said he was fine.

Tom and Sydney were still hanging out and Tom found that she would not make plans with Booker and he could keep Booker away if he stayed over at her house so that was what he was doing, although Jackie was getting so mad. Tom had been blowing Jackie off.

Tom was trying to keep his cool and not attack Booker. But he was pleased that he was stopping Booker and Sydney from having sex.

Tom and Sydney were partnered up on a case. Actually everyone was on the case, but Sydney and Tom were a couple. Judy and Booker were coupled.  Harry was coupled with one of the other girl officers that was on the team.

It was a big case, a porn case. It was a guy who was preying on young teenage girls saying he was a legit photographer and promising their parents that he would take head shots to get them in the business.  But he was really then brainwashing these girls and then drugging them so that he was getting porn shots and naked pics and then selling his photos on a black market porn site.

Fuller had been undercover for years on a unit dealing with slime like this. So he wanted this case.  Tom was protective of Sydney. Cause Sydney and Judy were supposed to try out and see if he would select them and take their pictures.

Tom hated that Sydney would put herself at risk. Booker was worried too about both ladies, but he was falling hard for Sydney. Was in love with her. He kept trying to talk her into just going on one date, seeing if he could get her to forget Hanson, but she didn't want to, just wanted be friends so he told her he wouldn't bring it up again.

Booker ended up working with Tom, to try and keep Sydney and Judy safe.  Tom and Booker both got jobs with this photographer and said that they wanted in on the porn shots, they wanted some hookups with some hot girls and they paid him money to let it be Sydney and Judy.

Tom insisted he get Sydney and so Booker had Judy.  They had all met at Jakes to go over their plan and Tom wanted make sure Sydney was ok with what they were going to have to do. Sydney said she was fine with it. He assured her that she was safe and he would protect her and not let that creep film her naked, but they would have to make out.

Tom was trying see if Booker was jealous, he wondered if maybe he was wrong and Sydney hadn't slept with Booker. Booker he could tell was in love with Sydney. Cause Booker looked at Sydney stared at her same way that Tom did. And he recognized the look on Booker's face. But he didn't see that it was causing them to fight and he thought if they were hooking up or a couple that Booker would for sure insist that she do the film scenes with him and not Hanson. He for sure would insist if Sydney was his girl.  

Sydney was wearing a short mini skirt where you could see up her skirt and see her underwear, and her breasts were exposed a little, Tom was going crazy when he saw her and wanted her so bad he could hardly stand it.  He hated Booker the thought that Booker and her had been together. he wished she would have answered him one way or other and told him if she had slept with Booker.

Tom had thought it was weird that Sydney didn't seem least bit upset or concerned that Booker was going to have to do a hot and heavy make out session with Judy and barely have any clothes on.  Tom thought maybe they aren't sleeping together and I got all this wrong.

Tom and Sydney went first, and Sydney was trying to not let Tom know what he was doing to her, how she craved him, wanted him so bad, even if it was just for one night. She was still so in love with him, and she was pretending that this was real they were really together. Tom was pretending same.