Chapter 28

Aiden's Pov~

Hell.

I must be in Hell. I have to be. It's the only explanation.

I knew I would eventually end up there someday, but I didn't think it would be that quick.

My body feels like I'm on the verge of combusting and I curse as another wave of heat hits me.

It's so fucking hot.

My eyes fly open and I immediately start tearing at my clothes. The material feeling like sand paper against my sweat-slicked skin.

I hear the fabric tear and coolness touches my skin. I shiver at the coldness, almost wanting the heat back, until it fulfills my wishes and another wave hits.

Goddess I feel like I want to throw up. I feel filthy.

I move around until I'm on my stomach and my face buries into a foreign material. I get a full whiff of the scent it carries and along with another wave of heat, electricity races up my spine.

I let out a loud whine as I try to crawl forward and sit up. However, since my clothes are all gone, a certain part of my person ended up rubbing against whatever I'm surrounded by.

By body shudders violently at the intense pleasure before I collapse again.

It seems like the pleasure I feel blocks out the pain and overwhelming heat. Finding this out, I grab my newly hardened cock and start pumping myself, hoping the pleasure will help me.

It doesn't work though and all I can do is whine pitifully as the heat making it's way through my body ramps up some more. I desperately try to seek out pleasure for myself, and I manage to grab onto the peice of cloth I had before and bring it back to my nose.

I smell hits me and the pleasure I experienced from before comes back.

I let out another needy whine as I start to feel wetness run down my thighs. Suddenly curious, I reach back and feel it, following the trail to it's source. My finger circles around my entrance, and and pushes in while I take another whiff of what I now realize is a shirt.

I cry out as my knees buckle under me. I curse loudly and suddenly, I can't get enough of the sensation I just had.

I raise my hips with my face on the floor and bring the hand holding the shirt to my face while the other circles around my entrance again.

Not hesitating I push one of my fingers all the way in. My over sensitized body quakes with the immense pleasure I get from the movement and I quickly add another finger.

I inhale the shirt again, this time finally recognizing the scent embedded in it as my head slowly starts to clear. The confused and painfilled fog from before dissipating the more I pleasure myself and block it out. The scent of oak and rain and something undoubtedly masculine that's just it's own fill my nose, making my hips push back on their own.

I whine, but it's not enough. So, I add a third finger.

I start to finger fuck myself brutally only to end up cursing out loudly.

Ugh. It's not enough!

I growl in irritation before inhaling the scent once more. This time memories accompany it, and my imagination helps to twist them to help myself in the present.

"I thought you want to be filled?"

The voice is husky and grates on my nerves in all the right ways. I thrust my fingers back in at the new voice and cry out at the feeling.

"I love the way you fill me Jack."

Jack. My mate. Oh Goddess how I wish he was here right now.