Chapter 8

This is basically his apartment, except there are more trees surrounding it and the other apartments are spaced farther apart, so it looks more secluded.

Aiden's Pov~

Frost immediately woke up.

Huh, that's something.

"What the hell do you think your doing!? I agreed to the cat but we are no-" Thankfully Joy interupted him before he could go into a rant.

Her eyes lit up, "Oh! The puppies sell for $195 including vaccinating them and getting all their shots. You can get her fixed too if you like."

"Naw, I'll get her vaccinated and do the shots, but I don't think I'll get her fixed."

Joy frowned at me, "You sure?"

"Yeah, I think when she grows up I'll breed her, her pups would be beautiful."

Joy's eyes widened and she smiled big. "That sounds amazing! Make sure to bring them by every once in a while." She said cheerily and I smiled.

Frost just huffed and gave up trying to deter me. He knew he wouldn't win this time.

Relishing in my victory I pick up the little girl and cuddled her close as she starts to whine and lick my face. I grin down at her and walk over to the leashes and collars. "Which one do you want?" I ask her and hold out three collars for her to choose from. Out of the three she picked the green one which closely resembled the color of her eyes, and I smiled as I walked over to Joy who was waiting by the counter.

"Here, can you take her for a bit while I check out the pet stuff?" I asked and she smiled and nodded at me, taking the little girl. She whines a bit but I give her a kiss on her nose and pet her ears to soothe her. "I'll be right back." I say as I walk over to the aisles again.

I picked out a matching leash and harness to go with her collar along with some dentist sticks, a clicker, and a treat bag so we could start training right away. Looking around I saw a few chew toys and a tug-of-war rope that I decided the little girl can play with while I'm busy with work so I grab those as well. Turning around I see the cat stuff and I pick out a small black cat harness and leash, so we could all go on walks together. I also picked out a few cat toys, catnip, and a small bag of cat treats. Satisfied I turn around and head to the counter. I put all my stuff onto it and was about to tell her I was ready when Frost chimed in.

"Bro, what about their claws and fur?"

Ugh, I'm such an idiot. I mentally thank Frost before turning back to the aisles.

After looking for a bit I manage to find a good sturdy brush cause lord knows how much little girl is gonna shed, and Gerald might shed just as much when he's older. I also grabbed a dog nail filer and a cat nail clipper before turning to look at the different bowls, cause I forgot about that as well.

I picked out a black one with white trees on it for Gerald and a green bowl with pink flowers on it for the little girl. Lastly, I got them a plain silver water bowl to share. Going to the actual food I pick out a medium sized bag of puppy chow along with a smaller bag of kitten kibble. Glancing over to the wet food I got two cans of puppy food and 4 packets of the kitten one. Then I went over to the cat litter stuff and picked out a small cat litter box with a covering and door, along with a container of cat litter. Going through a mental checklist I'm sure I have every thing now.

I walk back over with all my stuff and Joy's eyes widen when she sees it. "Isn't all that heavy!? Do you need some help?" I frown until I remember that humans are weaker than werewolves. So I just smile before putting everything onto the counter. "Naw, I'm fine." I say as I take my wallet out of my back pocket.