Chapter 13

3 WEEKS LATER~{Time skipppp cause I don't feel like writing 3 weeks of filler.}

Aiden's Pov~

I yawn and sit up as I feel another paw at my leg. I glance over the side of my bed and see Misty sitting there, waiting to go out.

I yawn again before getting up, dislodging Geralt from where he was laying on my chest. He meows in protest and glares at Misty before settling back down on the blankets. I chuckle soflty before giving him a quick scratch and getting up.

I shiver as my feet hit the cold floor as I make my way out of my room and into the living room, Misty following close behind. I open the front door and let her out before glancing at the clock. It read 9:30am.

Shit. I was out longer than I expected.

Walking back into my room and over to the bed, I gentle start petting Geralt waking him up.

He looks up at me as I say, "C'mon, it's way past our daily walk time." He meows again before getting up and stretching, shaking his head.

I walk over to my closet and pick out a black t-shirt along with some dark blue running shorts. I quickly dress and head into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair, taking care to style it to my liking. Once I finished I head out and over to the kitchen.

In the past three weeks they've gotten pretty big already. Misty who was only as big as my foot already reached my knees, Geralt wasn't any better. He filled out generously and was as big as a small chihuahua, and both of them are still growing. It was a good thing I started training them as soon as I got them. Otherwise they would be running all over me and my house would be a mess.

"Yeah, but they're fast learners. Plus whenever they did something totally maddening I would jump out and say hi." Frost adds on.

I shake my head, "The first time you said hi you scared the living hell out of them. However they aren't afraid of you anymore, specially becuse you've been appearing a lot more to help train and play with them."

"Yeahhhhh, but I can't help it. I've been feeling more and more restless lately and they help take my mind off of it."

"I get that." I say, ending our inner dialog as I hear Misty scratch at the door lightly, opening it for her.I slip on some slippers as Geraly joins us. I grab their leashes and clip them on as we head out.

I lock the door before taking them across the street and slipping through the fence. It's become our daily routine to take a run through the trees and play in the forest. Besides, we're pretty far from pack territory and Frost wouldn't let any harm come to them. However there was a close call with a random rouge, and let's just say from then on they never left our side.

As we slip through we head to our usual spot. I usually spend the first half with them and Frost the other. That way they would get accustomed to both of us.

I unclip their leashes and hang them on a branch before abruptly taking off in a random direction.

I jump over small logs and under branches slowing my pace considerably to make sure they can keep up with their tiny legs. We finally emerge into our clearing.

It was small but filled with flowers and even had a little stream running around the edge of it. A perfect spot to play in that we only came across by accident.

I slow into a walk as Misty catches up. I turn around as she takes a leaping run and jumps at me. I taught her not to jump, but in this case it was okay since it was just me and we ere playing. She landed square on my chest and even though it didn't even phase me, I played it up for her.