Chapter 27

Jack's Pov~

I can hardly breath at the lewd sight in front of me.

Aiden's face is pressed into the dirt and his ass is right up against my aching dick. His hole is dripping with his arousal and the smell fills the air, making me even more desperate.

My fingers move in and out of him as his hips push back against me, showing his need. My eyes roam over his body again.

I know this is his first time being a bottom, so I need to make sure to stretch him out properly, less I end up just hurting him.

My cock aches again at just the thought of slamming into him and I growl as I move my fingers faster in and out of him.

Aiden lets out a whine and tries to push back against me again. My fingers go in to the knuckle and Aiden lets out a moan that turns half way into a growl.

The sound makes me even harder and I growl back in repsonse.

I finger-fuck him for a little longer before finally pulling them out. Aiden immediately growls at the loss and I smirk as I look down at him.

Using my lubricated fingers I lather them on my cock before bringing it to his stretched entrance. My hand rests on his hip while the other helps to push me toward him and I ask, "Are you ready? Or would you want more prep?"

Aiden looks at me over his shoulder. His eyes are heavily lidded with lust as they meet mine and he pushes his hips back again.

"Yes. Now for the love of the Goddess, hurry the fuck up! Please Jack. I just want you to ram into me and fuck me into the gr-"

I don't let him finish before I completely push into him with one long thrust. He lets out a curse as his hands pull at the grass and his body trembles under me. I lean down until my mouth is level with his ear and I speak softly.

"What's the matter Angel? I thought you wanted to be filled up? You rethinking it now?" I say in a husky voice. He shivers under me again before he flips us and I'm suddenly on my back.

I gaze up at him with a heated gaze he meets with his own.

He moves his hands to my chest and I rest mine on his hips again as he leans down. His lips brush mine ever so briefly as he speaks.

"I love the way you fill me Jack. The way you stretch me to the point of pain, it feels amazing. Now how about you just shut up and let me work. Yes?"

I let out a low growl before lifting him up and slamming him back down. A subtle reminder of who is in charge here.

Aiden moans above me before his lips lift into a smirk once more. His eyes darken as he sits back up. The hands resting on my chest suddenly disappear as he reaches to remove mine from his waist.

His hands are just slightly smaller than my own, so he has little trouble when he grabs both my hands and moves them above my head. I watch as he starts to slowly rock his hips up and down, his entrance gripping me tight.

I groan slightly at the sensation and try to move my hips up to meet his, but he removes one of the hands holding mine to stop me.

"Just let me do all the work." He says smugly.

I stay still and watch as he begins to bounce on me again. Pleasure races up my spine and all I want to do is switch our positions and fuck him into the ground.

I growl and try to free my hands, but he only holds tighter.

I'm lost to pleasure as he continues to ride me, ever once in a while grinding down. The feel of my cock slipping in and out of him is enough to drive me insane. The pace is too slow.