Chapter 26

Time skip cause I dont wanna write filler for all four days💀

Aiden's Pov~

The four days flew by like nothing. It was like I blinked and they were gone, not that I'm really complaining.

In the past four days I have accomplished quite a bit in the pack. For one, I have been socializing a bunch with my soon-to-be pack mates and actually got to know a few of them pretty well. Zeke included once we actually had time to sit and talk. Jack was right about him being trustworthy at least. I even felt comfortable enough to give Misty and Geralt to him for the day when Jack and I went to pick up my stuff from my old apartment.

I'm not going to lie that it's nice to have someone I feel comfortable leaving both of my pets with when Jack and I aren't avalible. Michael is always busy in the infirmary either helping someone who got hurt in training sessions or organizing files and medicines and whatnot.

My cousin Mason was was okay with Misty, but I could see that it grated on him to be near Geralt. I kind of understand though, cause most of our kind hates cats, however there are exceptions like me and Zeke. I know Jack loves them too, but I also get the feeling he wouldn't be sad if they suddenly dissapeared.

Speaking of Jack, these past four days also have been good to actually get to know one another.

Usually when wolves find their mates they mate first and then find out everything later. However, for Alphas they have to wait for a full moon to fully accept their mate due to them becoming the new Luna or Lunos for the pack as well during the process. Which is why I was waiting for today, but it was okay because during the waiting period I got to know both my future pack and mate a lot better.

This finally brings me back to the present, where I am currently being groomed-very thoroughly I might add-by some of the pack submissives for the mating ceremony in about an hour.

I'm being poked and prodded from almost every direction as they try to fix my hair and put some light makeup on me. There are even two or three submissives going through the closet that Jack had installed and filled for me yesterday. I could see them out of the corner of my eye as they lookes through all the new clothes to see which ones would look the best together.

It was actually pretty loud as they all chatted away with each other and laughed as some of them told their mating stories and whatnot. I just stayed quiet though and enjoyed the peaceful chaos around me with a small smile.

"So~ Are you excited about tonight?" One of the females I've come to know as Brooke asks as she is putting a bobbypin in my hair.

It take me a second to realize she is talking to me but I respond quickly with a smile that's genuine. "Yeah, I honestly can't wait."

A different female named May giggled and halted her movements of my makup to give me a look with one eyebrow raised. "Oh~ What part are you the MOST excited about?"

The subs aroumd me burst out in giggles and cackles and I just smirked.

"The actual mating obviously." I state nonchalantly, not embarrassed about how much I want my mate.

One of the few male subs named Evan came out of the closet from where he was looking at clothes and said, "I bet you do. That man just looks so scrumptious! And oh my gawd that aura around him that he gives off is so dominant." He swoons in place as well as some of the others.

"I know," I state and continue with a hauty smirk. "And guess what? He's all mine." I say proudly, and not so subtly reminding everyone who he belongs to.