𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐈𝐈

Comenzar desde el principio

Plus Tom is quite literally a half-blood. Don't discredit the fact that I love you tho.

Tom's POV:

I couldn't care less about what y/n wanted. Because I knew at the end of the day she would become my right hand throughout everything. I promised to give her the lifestyle she deserved. I would make sure every one of my followers treated and worshipped her the same way they did with me. She was mine.

Jealousy also flowed within me every time she brought up Abraxas. If it wasn't for y/n I would've already killed Abraxas because he didn't deserve to be a thought in her head.

"I'm not sure Tom, theres just a lot of backlash, plus my safety. I know you've pissed off many people and just imagine the people willing to do anything to make you suffer" Y/n says worried.
"Don't look down on me now sweetheart. You should know I wouldn't allow anyone to touch a strand of your hair" I reassure y/n bringing her closer to me and placing her on my lap.
My hands travel down to her waist as her hands make their way to my hair.

Gosh, my girl is so beautiful.

"I've never loved anyone the way I do for you," I tell
y/n rubbing my hands up and down her back.

She was so beautifully dressed today. She had on a long skirt with a longsleeved top that complimented her well. I loved the way her skirt slid up her thighs as she sat on my lap.

Many of our "sessions" consisted of us either fucking or me listening to her rant about her life. As time passed I learned almost everything about y/n. With the help of others, I was also able to learn more about her childhood, her time in school, and what she did outside of work.

Now imagine my surprise when I learned my sweetheart y/n had been doing her research on me. I found out from a follower of mine that he had spotted y/n visiting Vicky's apartment. She was a girl that had given me head from time to time. Y/n was even reading articles about me. Looks to me as if we both enjoyed stalking each other.

Maybe it's just our love language. Well I knew for sure it was mine, besides all the killing I'd do for her.

"Voldemort is married?"
"27-year-old woman claiming to be in a long-distance relationship with the so-called Dark Lord"

Even with her knowing my history she still can't help but stay with me.

Y/n's POV:

I smiled at his words. Am I crazy for looking into Tom after every session?

"No, you are not sweetheart," Tom said grinning as he read my mind. I can't help but be flustered.
"You make me nervous sometimes," I tell Tom. Playing with his hair and occasionally pecking his lips.
"I like making you nervous, besides you do the same thing for me." Tom tells me smiling before pulling me into a heavy kiss.
"The moment we leave this place I am fucking you everywhere," Tom says smiling at me before connecting our lips again.

I knew very well he was going to keep his promise.

AFTER RELEASE:

I looked in the mirror staring at the black dress that hugged my body beautifully. I admired myself in the mirror before I felt Tom's presence joining me.
"How do I look?" I ask him turning around.
"Amazing, it makes me want to fuck you in front of everyone," Tom says as he comes closer to me and pulls me in by my waist.
"You're so beautiful," He says before kissing me.

Not wanting to keep our guest waiting I pull apart from Tom and he just stares at me.
"Come on babe we have people waiting on us," I tell Tom as he starts pecking my neck. This usually means he wants to do it right now and as much as I'd love to, I didn't want to keep anyone waiting.

After he got released it took courage for me to quit my job at the facility. The first week I still worked at the facility not wanting to leave Abraxas behind. This made Tom very annoyed because jealousy could be seen every time Abraxas was brought up.

"Why are you getting up so early?" Tom groaned as I left our bed. He checked the time seeing it was only 3 am.
"Work, I still have to go for Abraxas" I replied hearing Tom scoff.
"Unbelievable" Tom mumbles as he turns his back on me.
"What" I asked.
"You'd rather leave me for that stupid blonde" Tom huffs as he keeps his back faced at me.

Aw my baby is jealous.

I rolled my eyes before making my way back into bed and hugging Toms back.
"I don't want Abraxas, I want you" I reassure Tom placing kisses on his bare back. I can't already feel the smirk plastered in his face but I couldn't care less.

"Good" He says before turning around and embracing me into his large arms.

However, he was the biggest sweetheart. While I was at work one day he had everything cleared from my apartment and into the home he chose to buy for the both of us. Even as I worked he always picked me up when I got off.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Tom as his driver continued driving on a long road that was getting farther and farther away from the city.
"It's a surprise" Tom said to me giving me a kiss on my hand.

It was a fucking house.
"Whose house is it?" I questioned Tom amazed by how beautiful it was. It was huge and secluded. The house itself consisted of many small details. Even the statues  looked as if they were hand carved. The house was gorgeous.
"It's ours" Tom says coming from behind me and lifting me up.
I look at him with my eyes widened. He wasn't lying. Feeling happy I cupped his face and embraced him with a kiss.

This night specifically we had hosted a gathering for Tom and his followers. I guess it was a traditional thing for him. To pay his tribute to those who had been loyal to him.

Once we appeared in the sight of his followers many claps and cheers were easily heard.

"Just stay calm sweetheart, I'll be with you the whole time," Tom said as he walked me down the stairs that led to where everyone was gathered together.

Tom's POV:

Was not surprised when y/n agreed to stay and quit her job at that horrid facility. I was never going to tell y/n that I had gotten Abraxas a shorter sentence because she still cared for him.

"Tom you guys are on different levels my love for you isn't the same as it is for Abraxas, he is like my brother, not a lover," Y/n said after reassuring me that Abraxas would never make his way into her pants.

Plus let's be real no one could do y/n better than me.

I was happy to be waking up next to y/n every day. We had more freedom and this also meant I could fuck her anytime I wanted.

Her family also approved of our relationship after I had threatened to cut her dad's dick off and feed it to them during their family dinners which I was invited to. Of course I'd never tell y/n.

No one would get in the way of my relationship. And I had to make sure every one of my followers understood that. Glancing a look in y/n's direction meant going blind. Speaking to y/n without her talking to you first meant getting dentures because I will pull all your teeth out.

But I love her. My y/n.