Chapter83: WALLPAPER

Dispatch gave a hint that 4th gen Idols are in a relationship coming from the same company.

———————————————————————————

It's time for the girls to quickly change their outfits for the DAY 2 of LE SSERAFIM's concert.

When Leesu get done with her outfit, she sits in front of the mirror while she's getting a retouch. She just sit there staring at herself when she read a whispering voice, they are arguing until she heard her name.

"What is it?". She look at the back and saw Jay with one of their manager. Just in time, she just finished getting a retouched. She get up and walk out the room, she can feel Jay following him. When Jay was about to enter the room where Leesu went, the manager stopped him again.

"What is wrong with you people?! What is it that you can't understand?". Jay still making himself calm.

"You have to go or we will call secu-"

"Manager-nim, please. There's so many things happening right now and i'm about to explode". Leesu stop them. The manager can't do anything and just leave the two.

Jay entered the room and close the door. Leesu knows, she knows what is happening based on her guts.

"Love..."

"Just say it, please?". Leesu can't take anymore seconds without knowing what's going on.

"I don't want to be the one to say this to you now that you guys are in the middle of the concert but Imo wanted to let you know that your older brother is flatlining-"

Leesu suddenly can't hear anything, there's no sound. It's feels like deja vu, the exact feeling she felt when her Imo told the bad news about her Halmeoni. Her system dropped, she can hear her heartbeat beating so fast, and about to pop out of her chest.

"Love". Jay called her that made her go back to her senses.

"They are trying to revived him. Imo said she will call anytime now for an up-". His phone rings and he quickly picked it up.

"Imo-". He put it on speaker. Beside him is Leesu, hugging her over the shoulder.

"Oh thank god. Oh my god, he's now stable!". She can hear her Imo crying over the phone but Leesu is just staring, no tears.

"Do you hear that? He's stable now. You don't have to worry now". Jay smile while caressing her shoulder, she lean on him.