Chapter62: PEPERO

THIRD PERSON POV

FLASHBACK (2017)

In the silent room, a heavy breathing can hear. A lady who's on the floor while looking at the ceiling found.

She's been dancing alone for 15 hours now.

Leesu came from her school and went straight to the company to continue her training for the monthly evaluation. Probably her least favorite every month.

Even if she wanted to just sleep and rest, she can't.

Sometimes, she's jealous of other teenagers like her who always went home after their class or go out with their friends. She can't do that because at such a young age, she already decided that she wanted to be a dancer and singer that performs in front of the people. She wanted to be an idol.

She would be lying if she haven't thinking about quitting being a trainee and live like a normal teenager.

This is one of the reason why Leesu doesn't have a lot of friends in school, or should we say, she doesn't have one. In school, all she did is to study, she doesn't have enough time to interact. Even when she's eating lunch, she's still have her notes with her. Because she knows that she can't do that once she got to the company. She always got bullied because of that too. She can't also do her assignments once she gets home because she comes home at 12 midnight and would rather go to sleep. 24 hours is not enough for her.

Wonyoung, her first friend that doesn't require a lot of attention because they understand each other's time. They are both dreaming to be an idols in the future. She met her at her Imo's dance studios.

Hiyyih is also one of her trusted friend, she got introduced to her by Heuning Kas, Bahiyyih's brother. Leesu is also closed with her brother that's why they got to know each other.

"Saengil chukha hamnida
Saengil chukka hamnida
Saranghaneun Leesu-shi
Saengil chukha hamnida~!"

Leesu got shock with the sudden voices as the door opened and revealed her friends holding a cake. She excitedly get up and smile looking at them.

"Happy Birthday!". Kai said and put on the birthday hat on her.

"It's not my birthday yet". She replied.

"It already is". Heeseung said and open his phone then face it to her. It's exactly 12:00 in the midnight.

"When did y'all plan this?". She can't believe with what her friends did.

"A week ago, i think". Soobin replied.

"Thank you for the cake!". She clapped her hands. Jay placed the cake in front of her to make a wish. She clasped her hands together as she closed her eyes.

"Where should we eat dinner tomorrow?". Yeonjun asked after Leesu finished blow the candle.

"We don't have money!". Leesu quickly stopped him.

"Yes, you have. Your dad owns lot of stocks from England and Korea". Beomgyu defended.

"Where did you get that information?!". She asked.

"From Taehyun". He laughed while Taehyun shrugged when Leesu glared at him.

"I told you not to tell anyone! You're so annoying". She furrowed her eyebrows before rolling her eyes.